Technical Question

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
yeah, i dont have cable or anything. the antenna i use to receive shitty local network stations, as well as several "christian" stations (which of course, come in better than anything else), is a power cord from my old Nintendo 64.
the other day, i was playing around with the tube and i found MTV2. i cant figure out why i'm picking up this station. many of my neighbors have redneck satellite dishes. am i getting it from them? anyone know how this is possible? i can't firgure it out.

that said, i saw headbangers ball last night - for the first time since the 80s - and i dont understand the music they play on there. aside from an awesome queensryche video for "eyes of a stranger", every song was EXACTLY the same.....and quite bad. is there a name for this kind of music? is it called metalcore or something? three minutes of bad bad bad vocals on top of some recycled riffs. i was just wondering because i see you guys throwing these words like "emo" and "hardcore" and "metalcore" around and i dont know what they mean. haha.

thirdly, shadows fall SUCKS. i've never seen or heard of a band that is completey 100% based on the singer's hair.