tell us

It was nice. Mick´s voice was great. Everything was great. But what me really made me feel a little bit disappointed was that they played first this evening and only about 50 minutes or so. Don´t know exactly... Well they said that they first have to break free on the first gigs. Tomorrow they will play Berlin and then...hopefully. Dunc and Mick are really nice people...

But by the way it was great !!! Much more intense with just two people sitting in front of the audience.

Photos,...? Tomorrow. I don´t have a USB2.0 connector around.

This evening was kind of strange. Well another circle came to its end, maybe. Met a girl this evening and hey... I travelled with her to the Dynamo Open Air in ´96... On this festival I saw Anathema for the first time... Good memories... :)

There isn´t any coincidence, isn´t it.

IT WAS GREAT DON´T MISS THEM !!!

When was Esslingen? Hmmm... when I take this bloody train...

marginalé said:
and what did play, mostly new songs or also a lot from saviour?

they played just 50 min?
Mick told us that he had problems with his voice and they have to break free. It think on the next gigs they will play much longer.

I don´t know all of the songs, but some I do remember. I am not the person who writes down all the songs, had to take this bloody pictures and there was a lot of fun in the moshpit in front of the stage...:D

Far Away
Over Your Shoulder
Going Nowhere/destiny
eternity part III
Saviour
Hope (Pink Floyd Cover)
lost control
holocaust
alternative 4 (absolutely not sure with this...)
Everything you know is wrong (not sure...)
and a new song?

Frodnat said:
Mick told us that he had problems with his voice and they have to break free. It think on the next gigs they will play much longer.

I don´t know all of the songs, but some I do remember. I am not the person who writes down all the songs, had to take this bloody pictures and there was a lot of fun in the moshpit in front of the stage...:D

Far Away
Over Your Shoulder
Going Nowhere/destiny
eternity part III
Saviour
Hope (Pink Floyd Cover)
lost control
holocaust
alternative 4 (absolutely not sure with this...)
Everything you know is wrong (not sure...)
and a new song?

nice :hotjump: can't wait anymore, wich it was next week

Nice One!

I defininely hope they'll play longer on the next gigs, can't wait any longer till Monday!!

Btw the new song might be Black Star from the Dead Can Dance Tribute, i think they wanted to play that one.

Some photos...

dsc00706.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

dsc00699.jpg

First time I shot pictures with a digicam. This display sucked, couldn´t see anything when I tried to get the two into the frame...

Frodnat said:
Some photos...

dsc00706.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

dsc00699.jpg

First time I shot pictures with a digicam. This display sucked, couldn´t see anything when I tried to get the two into the frame...

dunk you need a shave... sort it out by a razor while your germany...