To the greek mates

AAAAAARGH! :yell: Just a few days later and I could've meet ya all at the Antimatter gig but now unless I somehow catch a deadcheap plane, no way I'll make it there.

Hmm.. I think I've said this before, eh.

Ok, well me and my alcohol-boosted mind and a knife will be there. Sometime, somewhere.

the_good_son141 said:
damn dunc,tell sth about the venue in salonika,im afraid to tell people about the gig in fear of being all stuffy if the place is actually xtra small,are you gonna have some partner on stage or just the twos of you?

the Mesogeios venue in Thessaloniki is a small place,i think it can take 400 people or less(?).i/ve never been there,but i was told about it.there might be two or three ppl on stage(depends)and thats all.no way the concert will be crowded,im afraid about that certain bit.we are not so many,are we?
there were 1100 ppl in the anathema concert last year,but i dunno about that one.i just keep my fingers crossed:)

i've never been there either. i don't even know where it is. somewhere near the port i've heard...

im gonna meet you at the black..erm..white tower.i will be the girl with the washing machine:ill:*vomitory jokes*so there!we'll find the club together.

we are trying to meet the eu criterias and hence are more expensive every day. :Smug:

i guees it's the same as portugal more or less.

Achernar said:
I wanna have my holidays in Greece too. :| You guys even eat the same stuff we do...mediterranean diet rulez! Is Greece an expensive country? Hope not...

nice one.gather anathemaniacs from every corner of europe in greece:cool:
@achernar no offence,but has anybody told you that you look like AJ from the Backstreet Boys in this picture?:p

somnium_in_tenebris said:
@achernar no offence,but has anybody told you that you look like AJ from the Backstreet Boys in this picture?:p
Is that a good or a bad thing? :| I can see the resemblance now that you mention it...hmmm. Maybe I should hit the Ultimate Backstreeters board looking for some hungry teenagers...Someone already told me I looked like one of Dodheimsgard's guys in these pics:

achernar01.jpg

achernar02.jpg

I'm a big fan of DHG and i really can't see the resemblance...I'll stick with AJ anyway...

Dhatura said:
I don't think Harry Potter would give you his magic wand :devil:

Speaking of magic lollypops... erm... very offish. :D

jesus christ,now everybody calls him harry potter?this initially started when i called him like this once in private.damn you mariner!!!you spilled the beans:(

Achernar said:
Is that a good or a bad thing? :| I can see the resemblance now that you mention it...hmmm. Maybe I should hit the Ultimate Backstreeters board looking for some hungry teenagers...

I'll stick with AJ anyway...

:lol: yeah,the resemblance is obvious,in this pic at least.i dunno how you look in reality.you should really take advantage of it"hot,AJ lookey-likey,portuguese lover is waiting for aaaaaaaall of you little girls!!":lol: :lol:
*cunt hunters*:)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:lol: yeah,the resemblance is obvious,in this pic at least.i dunno how you look in reality.you should really take advantage of it"hot,AJ lookey-likey,portuguese lover is waiting for aaaaaaaall of you little girls!!":lol: :lol:
*cunt hunters*:)

I'm a one-girl man. Period. :Smug: