TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

TERMINATOR vs. PREDATOR

• TERMINATOR

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • PREDATOR

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
I'm positive that terminator wouldn't stand a chance against predator. Arnold's alzheimer's would kick in and he would be completely disoriented while the predator ripped him apart limb from limb. Killing is an art to predators. its more of a program for the terminator.

Creeping Death said:
Predator, cuz' he can cloak, has 3 weapons ( shoulder cannon, claws, and blow up device, which I call the "Piss off-bitch"
Good point, that just reminded me, even if the Terminator did win, the Predator would Self Destruct and take the Terminator down with him :D he just r0x0rz that damn much

Another point, people keep mentioning the Terminator and weapons, may I remind you that the Terminator is naked, and has to find clothes and weapons, the Predator could sneak up behind the Terminator as he is crouching, and stick his spear right up his ringpiece :lol:

t-pic7.jpg

pred_two.jpg

t-pic10.jpg

EagleFlyFree said:
and geez, it's totally clear... the terminator might be very decided and tireless but it's a total clumsy ass compared to an agile and dexter predator; those guys can jump and leap from ridiculously high distances, and has an assload of different weapons available at once... he can even heal himself, where the closest thing Arnie has ever been to that is plucking out his dead eye with a knife :-/
A) Terminator is NOT clumsy man! He just doesn't run around and hop as much.
B) T will take hits, not feel a damn thing, and it won't affect his focus at all. Predator CAN heal himself yes, but the Terminator will never give this a chance to happen. Remember T will constantly know Predator's location.. very easily so.

heh, I've always been a boyish girl :) I usually played with match box rather than barbie hahahha :p and I have 5 boy cousins and a 26 years old brother, maybe that's why Im into such things :D