Territory!

It seems that some people are having problems with KATATONIA fans' territory! I am getting tired of hearing shit because of how I (and others) feel about poseurs listening to KATATONIA. Stop with this shit, you are either a KATATONIA fan or your not, fuck off and leave my beliefs alone if they offend you!

Everyone on this meesage board is here because they have a connection with Jonas' lyrics and Blakkheim's music! A connection that with love, comes territorial feelings. These feelings inhabit anyone who is a TRUE fan of any band or anything else for that matter, it doesn't even have to be just about music.

We are only human, we get these feelings-and more so because WE choose to listen to what we want! We are mentally independent and not driven by anything other than our feelings. We are not puppets. Either we like the music or the music consumes us, and not because it is #1 on MTV!

If you are one of these people that are offended and can't keep your fuckin mouth closed and chose to speak out, fine, but know that you will be overwhelmed and outnumbered!! WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!!

Shogunaut said:
It seems that some people are having problems with KATATONIA fans' territory! I am getting tired of hearing shit because of how I (and others) feel about poseurs listening to KATATONIA. Stop with this shit, you are either a KATATONIA fan or your not, fuck off and leave my beliefs alone if they offend you!

Everyone on this meesage board is here because they have a connection with Jonas' lyrics and Blakkheim's music! A connection that with love, comes territorial feelings. These feelings inhabit anyone who is a TRUE fan of any band or anything else for that matter, it doesn't even have to be just about music.

We are only human, we get these feelings-and more so because WE choose to listen to what we want! We are mentally independent and not driven by anything other than our feelings. We are not puppets. Either we like the music or the music consumes us, and not because it is #1 on MTV!

If you are one of these people that are offended and can't keep your fuckin mouth closed and chose to speak out, fine, but know that you will be overwhelmed and outnumbered!! WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!!

somehow you have all the reason (somehow) could be true

Well I have never heard this about posers liking Katatonia now,I have heard idiots say that Katatonia sold out and all other stuff.I think they haven't