Terrorizer Top 40 albums of 2005

deadasdream6791 said:
arch enemy, opeth, arcturus and soulfly are really good, my top 4

The albums those bands released were terrible, except Arcturus, when in that albums case the production made it incredibly boring.

theyre remastering it for the 2nd pressing so i hope it does sound bette.r killer album though. i dont like the new opeth (borrowed it from a buddy but it didnt catch my attention as anything they havent done before), arch enemy.

Devy_Metal said:
theyre remastering it for the 2nd pressing so i hope it does sound bette.r killer album though. i dont like the new opeth (borrowed it from a buddy but it didnt catch my attention as anything they havent done before), arch enemy.
Yeah, the band had done their own mastering of it, but the label for some reason went and mastered it theirself >_>.

:OMG: i cant believe System Of A Down - Hypnotize/Mezmerize IS EVEN ON THE LIST!!!! ITS THE WORST ALBUM OF THE CENTURY!!! that proves that this list is unjust, wrong and not 2 be trusted

Good to see Bolt Thrower on that list but on the whole it made me scratch my head a tad, maybe Terrorizer is attempting to join the likes of Kerrang! and Metal Hammer at the lowest rung of the ladder.

MasKedRage said:
:OMG: i cant believe System Of A Down - Hypnotize/Mezmerize IS EVEN ON THE LIST!!!! ITS THE WORST ALBUM OF THE CENTURY!!! that proves that this list is unjust, wrong and not 2 be trusted

+1

system used to be awesome... ever since they let daron malakians shrill bleat into their music they have become SHIT!

MasKedRage said:

mmmm, I knew there were lots of people who wouldnt like their new albums...
Their pretty good in my opinion, but everyone would disagree cuz it doesnt sound anything like their old stuff, which was kind of metal-ish

honestly I dont consider system of a down metal anymore because of their new albums..