17 Melechesh-sphynx
18 Therapy?-high anixety
19 Sunn 0)))-white1
20 Katatonia-Viva emptiness
21 Neurosis and Jarboe-s/t
22 Aborym-with no human intervention
23 Palehorse-gee, ain't swell
24 Tomahawk-mit gas
25 Anaal Nathrakh-when fire rains down from the sky, mankind will reap what it has sown
26 Every time I die-Hot Damm
27 Laibach-Wat
28 Revenge-Triumph Genocide Antichrist
29 Mars Volta-de loused in the cromatorium
30 Twisted Tower Dire-crest of the martyrs
31 Place of Skulls-with vision
32 Melt Banana-Cell scape
33 While Heaven Wept-of empires forlorn
34 Mistress-II: the chronovisor
35 Pelican-australasia
36 Elend-winds devouring men
37 Arkhon Infaustus-Filth Catalyst
38 Blood Brothers-Burn Piano Island Burn
39 Deftones-Deftones
40 Hatebreed-the rise of brutality

its funny how album which got the average amount of marks in the magazine like Pelican got in but ones with higher marks such as Mithras and Keelhaul didn't

SculptedCold said:
Entry no. 3 is a joke, it must be.
no joke. they describe it as thus

after realasing a couple of albums to critcally lukewarm receptions, Fenriz and Nocturno stripped their trademark sound way back into the neanderthal era and bashed their brains with their tenth album. casually recorded in just over 24 hours but still packed with more spleen and measured barbarity than the imitators Darkthrone still spawn will manage in lifetimes.

ive only heard fucked up and ready to die of that album and it put me off them for a long time (well a few months).

whats funny is that world beyonds the veils by Mithras isn't in there as only 4 months ago it was being hailed as the greatest British album ever and on a par with Maiden and Metalica?

Terrorizer has been slipping in quality over the last few months, I agree with GoD.

(By the way, that Pelican deserves to be in there, it's very good. I think these albums have been voted by all the staff at Terrorizer, so an album that got a 5 could be higher than one that got a 10 if more of the people writing for Terrorizer voted for them.)

Weird list, I expected to see the Mithras album to be number one after the "review" they gave it.

Hate Them is a pretty decent album though. Not Top 5 or even Top 10 material but still decent.

kollex said:
whats funny is that world beyonds the veils by Mithras isn't in there as only 4 months ago it was being hailed as the greatest British album ever and on a par with Maiden and Metalica?

WBTV was on my top ten of 2003.

Oh, I didn't think that Maiden's new stuff would be so high on that list. It's good, but not that good.

Yeah i cant believe they havent included Mithras. Was that voted for by the people or by terrorizer? i cant remember
There's some albums that are utterly stupidly included but there's a few i agree with. I dont think Akercocke should be number 1 for starters...