Test song with DI's and midi

Here is my take.. (superior drummer 2.0 , + ampeg for bass + th2 and sans amp for guitars, compressing from focusrite liquidmix + eq from focusrite + protools9, mastered with Tracks 3.0)

V.S. Master

Not thin. It has a totally different mastering than yours. You gave hell to the bass, I personallhy didn't like it. I seperated bass from guitars and gave the room to the rhythm section. I will have to check it also to my studio monitors because the whole mix/master was on headphones.
I think the one with the initial mix should tell his thoughts or if he wants something in a specific way. His mix was muddy and the drums had no room at all, so i worked on that.

Mix #5: HERE
I can't get a very good sound of these DI's.
Is the guitar setup correctly?
What strings gauge do you use?

@georgekant your mix hurts my ears. no offense thought.

Thank you guys to your help !!,i understand now the probleme is maybe my shity playing or bad guitar because i found the same muddy guitar sound on all your mixs. what do you thinks about?
I use the EMG 81 and the guitar is new ,i think she's setup correctly .For the string i use erni balls 10-52
Think you i will must buy new hands? :lol:

Thank you guys to your help !!,i understand now the probleme is maybe my shity playing or bad guitar because i found the same muddy guitar sound on all your mixs. what do you thinks about?
I use the EMG 81 and the guitar is new ,i think she's setup correctly .For the string i use erni balls 10-52
Think you i will must buy new hands? :lol:

The playing is good but something's wrong.

is the FR setted up correctly?
(it must be like the first one)

there's many harsh frequencies that i tried to remove on mixing.

Edit:
Mix #6 (last): HERE
This time I made a totally different mix, it's very better IMO.

Are you interested in the guitar chain?