MIXING TIME DI's + MIDI

Seriously RandomOne? You're trying to be a dick to people for trying out a mix when your mixes sound NO better in any way shape or form? And you've posted like 30 different mixes on the last thread he made with DI's that all sounded just as bad. Chill out and realize that saying shit like "dont you realize how weak your mix sounds?" or "im no bass player but your bass tracks sound awful" will get you NOWHERE around here.

Seriously RandomOne? You're trying to be a dick to people for trying out a mix when your mixes sound NO better in any way shape or form? And you've posted like 30 different mixes on the last thread he made with DI's that all sounded just as bad. Chill out and realize that saying shit like "dont you realize how weak your mix sounds?" or "im no bass player but your bass tracks sound awful" will get you NOWHERE around here.

You're right but I wasn't really trying to be a dick.

Hi! I loved this song ages ago! Eaven done my cover back then, but barely knew how to record :D.
TK - Swarm Its RAW mix.
Used Nick Crow 8505 and 6505 cab impulse on guitar
Superior drummer.

Had a chance to finally play around with this mix last night. Here's what I've got so far without messing with the vox yet.

Last edited by a moderator: