Test song with DI's and midi

The mix with new DI's sound good! tomorrow i will post an new song with DI's and midi made with my esp m2 in redeye DI new strings, guitars settings and new battery ;)

Mix #12: HERE

Sounds much more better that my latest one I think.

Edit:
Mix #13: HERE
Different type of guitar tone..

@CannibalBarnes What do you think?

btw everyhting's with the old DIs.

Edit:
Mix #14: HERE
Some Small Edits...

Random your mix is really cool but i think the DI's are not very good.. i've posted an new thread with new cover song for mixing and for this record i've change battery, strings and resetting my guitar, i think the DI are way better than song test! thanx again for helping man :)

Awesome mix man! i'm really interested by infos :D how do you made this powerfull guitar sound? is at mastering or mixing? it's possible to listening the mixdown? and to know your effect chain? I know I ask a little too mdr
Thanx for your helping!!

thanks man. well for drums i use superior and send the kick and snare to their own channels and replace them with my own samples using drumagog. for guitar i use an emulator called Overloud TH1, with light compression, and I actually add a mastering plugin to the guitars to give them some power. it's called T Racks 3, and i use the preset called FM Broadcast with the clipper's input gain on 0db (it will be on 2.8db by default). i export it all, then master the entire mix in T Racks 3 using my own preset. glad you like it man

CannibalBarnes the new DI's sound way better..

That's a quick mix (#1): HERE

What do you think?

It sound's like something is vibrating in your guitar except the strings.
I don't know what is it, but it sounds pretty good thought.

Do you have any tabs for this solo? Or could you make a youtube tutorial for it?

Sound better man!! :) ibanez better than esp?! really strange lol ... for the tabs i'm really sorry but it's an improvised solo added just to bring fun at the song ..

loool :) there is no secrets , if you try everyday to improvisation ,learn swipping range ,tapping and others technics and you'll get there ;)