Test song with DI's and midi

RandomOne> Your last mix is better! The guitar is more clean and punchy but i found again my guitar sound signature bizard frequency lol i've looked for the FR settings and the settings is perfect ! i don't know why this sound .. What do you think about the erni ball strings?maybe is the strings or maybe the battery start to be old (10 month) :X lol i don't think is the guitar ,the MII is used on many records.. i'm interested by the guitar chain :) thanx a lot for your helping man!!

Cool mix Kondzik89 thanx for trying to mix the test song!

Mix #7: HERE
Settings: HERE
Impulse: HERE

But I'm quite sure there's something wrong with your guitar... :/
Or that's EMG 81 sound....

If you have time change battery and strings and rerecord the guitar parts.

Good mix tobin! thanx for trying to mix it!

random this week i will change battery , strings and i will setup the harmonics diapason and recorded an new test sound longer :) I hope the sound will be better but it's really bizard because i have 4 guitars (ibanez XPT700, ibanez S series ,Gibson flying v and esp M2)and i've always this playskool sound lol .. Maybe will must try d'addario strings?

d'addario strings? why not?

can you record the same thing with the ibanez xpt700 please?
i want to see how the d-activator sounds ;)

Edit:
Mix #8: HERE
I can't stop remixing it lol.

sounds better to each remix! the mix20 will sound like sneap prod :) lol
there is no probleme to record with xpt700 but is not the same tuning! Tomorrow i will record new guitars and bass DI for you with xtp on test song and record new test song with esp new settings/strings ;)

d'addario strings? why not?

can you record the same thing with the ibanez xpt700 please?
i want to see how the d-activator sounds ;)

Edit:
Mix #8: HERE
I can't stop remixing it lol.

Your big minus is the drum's sound. Also it is not a guitar's problem! We just need to tune in to what he had in mind, some mixes are already really good.

That guitar sounds Is pretty sweet. What you used?

@georgekant yes sure.
unfortunately i'm not very experienced in mixing but i'm trying to get the best i can ;)

I feel that if you provide a clearer drum section you will spot the mix great. :)

Mix #10: HERE

Very last mix.
Actually there's nothing wrong with your guitar.
EMG 81 sounds that way. I don't like them.
But I think the overall thing sounds pretty good.