MIXING TIME DI's + MIDI

Random no bad that all !!! you are on the right path !! the DI sound better with new strings and new battery right?
Metalmiller i think your mix are good but too sharp

Hi!

Here's my mix: SWAAAAAARM!!!!!111

I used: VHT Pittbull CL100 -> Marshall 212 V30 -> SM57 -> Desktop Konnekt 6 -> crappy PC :)

It would be great to hear what do you guys think about it :)

Link doesn't work Musze. Coś ci link nie działa ;)

Try again, it should work fine now. Spróbuj jeszcze raz, powinien już działać, wrzucałem poprawioną o intro wersję :Smokin:

In this mix your VHT Pitbull sounds really good man:) dobra robota stary Imo wokal ma za dużo pogłosy przez co taki rozmiziany jest :rofl:

Thanks! I'm goin' to lower the reverb level a lil to fix it. This time I put much more gain on Pittbull (10/10 :rofl:)

EDIT: vocal fixed

@CannibalBarnes can you record it with the ibanez please?

@KillDivision no offense but can't you hear how weak your mix sounds? :/

@KillDivision no offense but can't you hear how weak your mix sounds? :/

@RandomOne.
The Sneap Forum is here to help each other to be a better mixer. The way to get a better mix/tone is to upload mixes and receive constructive criticism.
Treating people like they are morons isn't the way to get around here.
If you don't have anything constructive to say, then shut up. If you would help me to get a better mix I'm all ears.

No offence.;)

@RandomOne.
The Sneap Forum is here to help each other to be a better mixer. The way to get a better mix/tone is to upload mixes and receive constructive criticism.
Treating people like they are morons isn't the way to get around here.
If you don't have anything constructive to say, then shut up. If you would help me to get a better mix I'm all ears.

No offence.;)

No sorry I just would like to say your mix lacks of bass.

--------

Cannibal I'm not a bass player or something but I think the bass sounds quite bad...