Testament at The Webster Theatre in CT on July 28th, is this confirmed?

SlayerNPG

Feb 15, 2002
Malden, MA
Visit site
This show is listed on Pollstar.com and the Webster Theatre's web site. Tickets are even on sale at Tickets.com for it for $18. I was just waiting to get tickets until I knew if this was really happening because I haven't heard anything, and in another thread one of the board moderatos said that they talked to Chuck Billy and he said the Jaxx show in VA was not confirmed even though they still have it listed on their site with opening acts. Someone let me know!

Well they're also posted for a gig this summer at the Jaxx too and the opening bands are also posted. I'm guessing that Testament are putting a north american summer tour slowly together but until it's confirmed here nothing is for sure. It would be great to see them kick some ass and promote the new album here on the east coast!

While you're at it, let them know NOT to do NYC past July...I really hope they don't confirm this one, because it would mean no chance of a NY June date.

After reading Eric Peterson's interview, he states that they have possible plans to return back in Europe in late July. That unfortunately conflicts with a U.S. summer tour so we have no clue at this point and a summer tour doesn't look promising. I think it's all false. We'll have to wait and see.

I don't think they have any US Tour Plans, as far as I know........Rumors that are not Officially Announced....Are just that....Rumors.....And I think false & misleadimg ones to boot!...........IMO

That's a good question. I also don't understand how shows are posted up at the Webster Theatre and at the Jaxx when the band hasn't mentioned anything about a U.S. summer tour. They only seem interested in touring Europe which is beginning to get annoying.