Testament is still my favorite but...

Steiner

Dyslexics Untie!
May 24, 2002
Rocklin, CA
www.google.com
I've been listening to mostly European death metal lately and some Lamb Of God, Hatebreed, and Shadows Fall. But godamn. I'm fucking starved for some new Testament right now! I can only live off Euro-metal for so long. Don't get me wrong, the Swedes and Finns are making some killer shit right now. In fact I'm listening to some Darkane right now - but it's all just a big fucking tease because it sounds so damn much like amateur Testament! I want real thrash...right out of the fucking Bay Area where it was born. Testament where are you? Am I gonna see a CD in stores before my clothes are outa fucking style or what! It's been 4 years since the Gathering. I know the band has been through some shit and we all thank God for Chuck's health, but you all got some solid competition jumping at that metal throne right now. Take it back and shut me the hell up! :D

Hey Ultimate Symphony...I was just reading your 5 favorite bands post on the Swedish Metal forum. Don't get me wrong man. I really like Darkane. I have all their albums. Being called an amateur Testament is a compliment IMO. My post about Testament wasn't anti-Darkane...they just aren't in the same league as Testament.

Oh, don't worry. I misinterpreted your comment, I thought you were saying Darkane were some kind of early Testament rip off.