TestAmenT live in Australia!!!

Shadow298 said:
What happened to Canberra?

Any explanation?

Not that I'm surprised though.
As I said in the beginning of the thread, this is pretty typical for international bands and Canberra.
Will probably either head to the Sydney or Melbourne show -depending on time and money. Also on a friend's wedding, which I must doble check the date on.

Sorry - I don't know :(.

Testament Legions said:
Sorry - I don't know :(.

That's OK, mate, but a lot of Testament fans and metalheads in general are going to be a touch annoyed and disappointed about this.
Some, far more than a touch.

But I suppose it can't be helped really.
Bands must go where the money, the demand and the fans all are.
I've been a promoter along enough to know this and I understand the economy involved in touring.

At least the band is still coming out, so there's no real reason to complain.
They just better play extra brutal for all we fans who have to travel to far to them.:headbang:

Catch ya
Shadow

I hate it when bands play east coast and miss Adelaide.

...but I hate it even more when they play the east coast and then fley OVER Adelaide to play in Perth :mad:

No offence to Perth :cool:

Drifter74 said:
I hate it when bands play east coast and miss Adelaide.

...but I hate it even more when they play the east coast and then fley OVER Adelaide to play in Perth :mad:

No offence to Perth :cool:
As i said to the Perth Bloke earlier in the Thread, just got to make yourself heard and really push and prod the bands (Australian and International) to come and do a show.

But you're lucky that you've still go ta strong local scene in SA.
Just wish more of the Adelaide bands would come tour the East Coast, but that's somethign that I'm currently working on ammending.:Smug:

Hope you guys get a major show soon.

Catch ya
Shadow

Reactions: Testator
TESTAMENT IN PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLLLLL YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You guys are awesome!!!!
Into the Pit Hail Mary Serenity D.N.R Legions Of The Dead Electric Crown Fall of Siple Dome So Many Lies

I have bought tickets for all gigs but 7th Feb Melbourne. Has this gig sold out already? I bought the tickets thru www.moshtix.com.au but the Melbourne gig wasn't listed. Is there another site selling the tickets for the Melbourne gig?

I came over here to check out if this was true , and i'll be damned lol

Got a call from my sister in law "guitarist in the band" making lots of noise lol , and told me they're coming here ... so i thought i check it out for myself ...
man this is great new ... unbelivable ... the melbourne moshpit will totaly be chattered lol ... will be demolished lol ...

does anyone know the line up for this tour at all ???

oh yeah , regarding the last few Canberra posts ... dudes , just drive to sydney ,
i know i've driven to canberra "when i used to live in sydney" on many many ocasions to watch bands , and lets not forget "metal for the brain" lol ...

i will be making sure that we don't miss out on those tix in Melbourne ...

I came over here to check out if this was true , and i'll be damned lol

Got a call from my sister in law "guitarist in the band" making lots of noise lol , and told me they're coming here ... so i thought i check it out for myself ...
man this is great new ... unbelivable ... the melbourne moshpit will totaly be chattered lol ... will be demolished lol ...

does anyone know the line up for this tour at all ???

oh yeah , regarding the last few Canberra posts ... dudes , just drive to sydney ,
i know i've driven to canberra "when i used to live in sydney" on many many ocasions to watch bands , and lets not forget "metal for the brain" lol ...

i will be making sure that we don't miss out on those tix in Melbourne ...

Hey Nawar! Good to see you back, mate.

I remember you making the trips down to the RockApe back in the day. Much fun was had.

Anyway, you may recall (if you remember who I's was) that I don't drive but I'll most definitely be organising either to go to the Sydney or Melbourne shows.
Just need to decide which one and how much I can afford -since I have to be in Melbourne a week ro two later for Blind Guardian and a wedding.

Anyway, mate, good to see you posting again.

Catch ya
Shadow

I have bought tickets for all gigs but 7th Feb Melbourne. Has this gig sold out already? I bought the tickets thru www.moshtix.com.au but the Melbourne gig wasn't listed. Is there another site selling the tickets for the Melbourne gig?

Doubt it's sold out. Check out http://www.princebandroom.com.au/

There are some other local outlets, but that's the only one of em that does online sales as far as I know.

Really? Got a source for that?

I recalled reading in the latest Eric interview that TL posted about Nick playing Oz and Japan. That was where I got it from.

I was talking to Nick at a recent Cradle of Filth gig in Manchester just before Christmas. He said he was flying out to California for rehearals with the band in the New Year before heading out to Oz late Jan

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: