testament vs iron maiden

Hey Jimbobhickville, Im not sure how you can say Testament is tighter than Maiden. As far as performing live goes, Maiden are always about as tight as anyone can be.
I think back to the World Piece tour in 83 and The World Slavery Tour in 85 and I cant think of 2 better metal concerts ever.
Slayer are the tightest extreme metal band when it comes to performing live, but then again youd be extremely tight too if you never ever changed your setlist hahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Somber Oracle
Iron Maiden is so overrated it's disgusting. I like them and admit they are a good bad, but still. . .best metal band ever...hah...

I have to agree.......They definately are not the best metal band ever. Someone also said that they were the fathers??? of metal and I would have to agree NOT. Isn't it Black Sabbath?:)

Yes, SABBATH were the forefathers of metal for sure. No one else was playing like them in 1969.
As far as MAIDEN goes, between the years of 1980 and 1985 they released 5 godly classic heavy metal albums.....well 4 anyway, Im not a huge Killers fan.

essentially, you're right.. no doubt sabbath were leaders of metal.
but I think about "metal gods" and
I see many bands that deserved this degree
it's hard to choose
why must only one band be metal gods??
it's injustice!!
and I'm a pantheist:cool: :D ,

but right now, testament 32, maiden 99!!!
it's injustice, too
32 votes!!!:zombie:

I feel so bad....and angry:Shedevil:

But it's JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):lol: :lol: :lol: Really, what I think what we meant was that Black Sabbath, in our humble opinion were the founders of heavy metal. Not the Gods. To me, there's nothing like a little Paranoid!!!!! I'll TESTAMENT to That!!!!

Originally posted by Valofvalhalla
But it's JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):lol: :lol: :lol: Really, what I think what we meant was that Black Sabbath, in our humble opinion were the founders of heavy metal. Not the Gods. To me, there's nothing like a little Paranoid!!!!! I'll TESTAMENT to That!!!!

heeeyyy
what's god???

they are inventors of metal
so, THEY have begotten us
so, they're gods:D :D

it's a logical thesis:D :D