• Epic Metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic Old Metal

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Theatrical Metal

• Nu Metal

• Girl Metal (just like's girl bands barely clad)

• Trailer Park Trash Metal

• Rap Metal

• Pop Metal

• Alternative Metal

• Other Metal?

• Total voters
"I looked for Dimension Zero, Tower didn't have it "
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Try The End Records, its in stock for $12, but use the code UMETAL, for a 10% discount, right now til 12-7, that would be $10.80, with Shipping & handeling free within the US, how can you beat that?

Re:MindInsane
I can be a brat sometimes, but I'm waiting for you to change your Mind again next week, ChangeMindInsane?

Iron Maiden almost black metal? How do you see any black metal at all in Iron Maiden? That has me very confused.
I voted for Melodic Death Metal as my favorite metal. Although I would have liked to see Doom and Viking Metal included in the poll.

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Try The End Records, its in stock for $12, but use the code UMETAL, for a 10% discount, right now til 12-7, that would be $10.80, with Shipping & handeling free within the US, how can you beat that?

Thank you. Is this a .com url?

Good grief!! I've been a metal fan for many years and some of the sub genres listed I hadn't even heard of! Trailer Park Thrash Metal? What the hell is that?? Whatever happened to plain old HEAVY METAL!

Originally posted by desert_demon
Good grief!! I've been a metal fan for many years and some of the sub genres listed I hadn't even heard of! Trailer Park Thrash Metal? What the hell is that?? Whatever happened to plain old HEAVY METAL!

:lol: trailer park thrash metal isn't a real genre :lol:

And right now I would say plain death metal (both brutal and melodic) and thrash comes a close second :D

I Voted for Power metal, I think it alone can take advantage of the guitar drums and vocals of a few good men more than anything else except for MAYbe melodic death metal although I don't know too many of those...arch enemy, in flames, sentenced...black, goth, or anything like it is quite musical using shit like backup orchestras, string ensembles-quartets maybe...but explicitly using the guitar - power has it all.

I should have, but it was hard enough, thinking up all those I listed. I felt like I was on Family Fued & had to keep guessing more & more category's, & I finalely ran out. But I did include the all important Other Metal?