TFOG challenge! Best mix will be used in music video + gets reward

Hello, guys!
Finally done the mix. It's a very powerful and rock'n'roll song! So I strived to preserve the overall mood and vibe of the song.

What do you think about it, mates?

Reactions: PJ Sonaj
BTW, I've just realized that your previous music video is mixed just like the modern metalcore/post-hardcore song, with the SSD on the drums. Have you decided to try different approach to make it more natural this time? :)

Heya mixers!

Does anyone else have a problem viewing this link? I can see only the soundcloud logo and I'm getting an error when trying to follow the address.

BTW, I've just realized that your previous music video is mixed just like the modern metalcore/post-hardcore song, with the SSD on the drums. Have you decided to try different approach to make it more natural this time? :)
Exactly that! All our previous songs are mixed like that. We really like it, but it's time for a change and more natural approach suits our new songs better.

Once the competition is over (20.7.) we will try to give and encourage feedback on all the mixes :)

Hey guys!

Cool song, I enjoyed mixing this :) I hope you like the mix and I will do revisions if you would like to take my mix further.

I hope this link works..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddan128l2ta3mn4/Speedfreak.mp3?dl=0

Any constructive comment would be much appreciated! I see some of you wrote minor details of how you handled the mix. If anyone cares enough about my mix to wonder why/what I did, feel free to ask:)

Good luck to the rest of you !

Hey TFoG! Finally got around to doing this! I really enjoyed the song and wanted to give it some of the flavor of punk bands I love like Gallows and Rocket From The Crypt. I hope you like what I've done - I'd love to work with you guys on more material, so, y'know, pick me :D

Last edited: