Thank you guys for the Moscow show

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Hope you did like it, it was good to warm the audience up for you. Thank you also for mentioning us in your pre- Without God speech, Jonas :)))
Didn't talk to you, yet your were in your room all the time. Didn't want to rush in...
Forest Stream team
Cheers!

I saw this on www.metalsetlists.com - damn jealous!

KATATONIA -- Moscow, Russia -- March 28th, 2009

set-list:

01. Leaders
02. Consternation
03. Soil's Song
04. Teargas
05. I Am Nothing
06. Cold Ways
07. Deadhouse
08. Ghost Of The Sun
09. My Twin
10. Criminals
11. Sleeper
12. Tonight's Music
13. For My Demons

Encore 1:

14. July
15. Evidence

Encore 2:

16. Medley: Without God/Murder

Nice to see For My Demons in there. They need to start playing Dispossession and Clean Today though. :p

Did Jonas get married?!?!?

2666-33.jpg

There will be plenty of pictures I guess, but bit later. I think some ppl have managed to make a couple of videos too. Bootlegs, I know, like always tho, but that stuff seems to be immortal and there's no way to defeat it tho, so shall I post some links when available?
Actually, Katatonia guys were really pleased by the show. Well at least that what I have heard being trapped (for a couple of songs) behind the stage (!) and then same opinion occured when I got my flesh in front of the stage. Jonas kept on saying "Spasibo!" "Thank you so much!" "It's fucking amazing to be with you guys!" And actually he DID look happy. The slam was really above average from both sides, by the way:) Jonas even broke his mic twice during that evening:)) You know, 'twas this rare nowadays occasion, when I almost could feel this energy flow, this majestic power stream pumping you when you're on stage and pumping the crowd when bounced back tremendously enhanced. Cool feeling. I dunno if Opeth was actually that pumping two weeks ago, same venue. Guess it was just different.

It... it... it just couldn't be helped :ill:

mattijesus_macro.jpg

*gets bricked* o_O

On a more serious note:
Those pictures are so damn amazing!! Really enjoyed looking at them ^^ nice setlist, too...
He broke his mic twice? Now that must have been an impressive performance then *laughs*~ good to hear it's been such a great show! (okay, what else was to be expected, eh?) ;D

01. Leaders
02. Consternation
03. Soil's Song
04. Teargas
05. I Am Nothing
06. Cold Ways
07. Deadhouse
08. Ghost Of The Sun
09. My Twin
10. Criminals
11. Sleeper
12. Tonight's Music
13. For My Demons

Encore 1:

14. July
15. Evidence

Encore 2:

16. Medley: Without God/Murder
can't argue with that, sick all the way through

One remark though...
Leaders is a great opener and Consternation is a great opener.
Maybe not so great to play them after each other. Consternation/Leaders could come to a better right somewhere else in the set