Thank you guys for the Moscow show

Heh, now I give it another thought.. Maybe it's just that I like Consternation a whole lot and that the set has already been over its top so soon for me... Unless there would be a Dissolving Bonds in the end of course :)

That show looks amazing! I've been a Katatonia fan fan since 97 and would love to see them live.

Get your asses to Calgary, Canada next time.. we'll kick your ass and make it a very memorable show for all.. just ask Iced Earth :)

Photos

p0000000.jpg

All pics are here
http://www.music-photo.ru/concert2009/katatonia/index.htm

That show looks amazing! I've been a Katatonia fan fan since 97 and would love to see them live.

Get your asses to Calgary, Canada next time.. we'll kick your ass and make it a very memorable show for all.. just ask Iced Earth :)

I live in Chilliwack, BC and I drove 36 hours to Hollywood in September 07 to see them live. You should've done the same!!

I live in Chilliwack, BC and I drove 36 hours to Hollywood in September 07 to see them live. You should've done the same!!

Agreed! But it would still be nice to see some acknowledgment to us western Canadian die hard fans that listen to them every single day in the car, at work, at home.. :)