Thank You

Ross

valfri baguette
Oct 19, 2007
england
I just joined the forum after so many years WORSHIPPING Amon Amarth. I just wanted to say Thank you to Amon Amarth for giving me some fucking exellent metal to listen to. I missed the show in Malmö early this year and that i got pissed about that but im hoping Amon Amarth will go to Wacken next year cos fuck it, I WILL be there :headbang::headbang::headbang: LONG LIVE AA

Svensk Metal är bäst som finns, speciellt när Amon Amarth kommer från Sverige

Sorry what swedishmetalrules said was: Swede metal is the best, especially as AA come from Sweden. And I said "very true"

Sorry!

Sorry what swedishmetalrules said was: Swede metal is the best, especially as AA come from Sweden. And I said "very true"

Sorry!

don't worry mate, BurningCreation and I are on the same wavelength...we don't understand swedish! (why don't they offer that over here??????)

all i know is 'alt da bra?' - 'is everything alright' or something to that effect. haha.

:kickass:

Cool, knowing something in any other language is a start!! I was fortunate enough to have a Swedish mother who taught me in my younger days!!

I'm 100% english but ive lived in sweden for 11 years so i speak fluently, it useful when im at a gig here in sweden and the band speaks in swedish.

I cant go to the show at the end of october becasue i have to go to finland to go to my grandmothers funeral (brilliant timing), im going to try to go to a show next year though, still hoping AA go to Wacken next year.

RIP grandma Sheila