Thank you

Originally posted by moody
i can't name them cause they're not popular :lol:

seriously speaking, think a bit about it. if every single song played on radio was popular, it'd be too easy. there're loads of songs played there which aren't succesful. here in france you got loads of singer who release just one song who none gives a flying fuck about even though it's broadcasted on radio, then they disappear.

Indeed , like Romeo's 'Petite Conne" , has this guy released anything else ? I hope Mickey 3D will disappear tho... they deserve it ! :(

Originally posted by Nina
Back on topic doods... this could last forever... open a topic for this...:Smokin:

Uhm, you're at the Anathemaboard, it quite normal we're hopping to different subjects in threads :) :) :)
Oh, it's the same at the Antimatterboard

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Indeed , like Romeo's 'Petite Conne" , has this guy released anything else ? I hope Mickey 3D will disappear tho... they deserve it ! :(

mickey 3D are utter shite. i prefer 'benoiiit benoiiit tourneuh toiii tourneuh touaaa'

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
I'm getting fucking sick of talking about this crap!!! :mad::mad: I wanna stay friends with everyone so my discussion ends here! :mad: There seem to be too little people who actually understand my point anyway.

crap it is :cry:

Its because you listen to too much underground music. Gives you a bad temper. Relax with a bit of Phil Collins or something:D

Originally posted by Strangelight
Its because you listen to too much underground music. Gives you a bad temper. Relax with a bit of Phil Collins or something:D
My no1 relaxalbum is Ok Computer. Marvellous one!

It's not so relaxing cos after you've listened to it you might feel a bit sad and that... Punk is relaxing for me.

hey , guys, your quarreling won't change a thing you know !
for the band : I'd wish them to make tons of money
for myself : I'd like lots of "cosy " gigs like last friday
don't know if those two are compatible though

@ Jamie : thanks for working so hard to give us such a good time
you were great !!!