thankfulness

i'm thankful for the thanksgiving thread i started in 2002. which i am going to bump on thursday so i can quote derick's post and go "AWWW." the post that started it all :loco:

I can't use the term thankful, it makes me think of Jesus and the Indians having turkey with puritans. And then they hang the Indians due to being heathens to appease for the Vinterblot. And Jesus takes off his mask and becomes Christopher Walken. I end up getting raging wood and forget what I was supposed to be thankful for. We'll leave it at "my tendency to let my mind wander."

I've got family coming this week, I've got work on Thanksgiving day (and the rest of the week, including saturday), and I found out my dad's woman's annoying uber-conservative christian daughter is moving in come December 1st.

So with that said, I'm thankful for good speakers. I can drown out the noise of the extended family being "them", listen to good music while working Thursday, and can drown out the wailing and whining of little ms. righteous as she cries every time a baby is aborted.

I've got family coming this week, I've got work on Thanksgiving day (and the rest of the week, including saturday), and I found out my dad's woman's annoying uber-conservative christian daughter is moving in come December 1st.

So with that said, I'm thankful for good speakers. I can drown out the noise of the extended family being "them", listen to good music while working Thursday, and can drown out the wailing and whining of little ms. righteous as she cries every time a baby is aborted.
rape her, impregnate her, rape her in the ass, then give her an abortion with a skewer.