Thanks for the greatest thing to happen to NZ since the invention of the toaster!

fränzi

Mar 4, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
Yep, we invented the toaster. But who gives a shit. I just had an extremely awesome night out.

I'm tired and only got home a while ago, so I'll rant later. I have like 50 photos and some vids.

Seriously, I think Mike used every swear word in the English language. :lol:

Here's the set (in best order as I can remember)

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity

Encores:
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall

Yeah, he felt generous and gave us two. :p

It was awesome when we arrived at the venue, because we went around the back and heard them rehearsing GoP from inside.
Then, about 20 mins later, the guys came out and I got to shake Mendez's and Mike's hand and get some photos. Hopefully if my mate's USB port stops screwing up I can post them, along with some concert shots too (though I imagine there will be plenty of those coming.)

fränzi said:
Seriously, I think Mike used every swear word in the English language. :lol:

Here's the set (in best order as I can remember)

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
Closure
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity

Encores:
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall

Yeah, he felt generous and gave us two. :p

not a really exeptional setlist but nice nevertheless

all i can say is WOW, pure bliss, absolute landmark in my life i almost shit myself when they pulled out some of those songs, and 2 hours 10mins set, well opeth thankyou so much for treating us so well, feel free to come back anytime, also got me one of the tour shirts, nice piece of memeorabilia, along with remembering this concert as one of the greatest events ever. hellllll yeah :headbang: