Thanks for the greatest thing to happen to NZ since the invention of the toaster!

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Were you a girl on the right (if facing the stage) of the venue? Getting annoyed at that drunk bitch trying to shove through etc?

I was the guy wearing the opeth shirt. :cool:

ps. the underagers i was actually referring to were a couple of friends who came up from christchurch

Uh, I was actually on the right and I was getting annoyed at everyone shoving me and elbowing me in the head ;) My boyfriend was holding onto me pretty much the whole time so I didn't get lost and/or squashed. Next time I know to jam my 5 inch heels into my suitcase no matter what.

Yeah, that's why i made my way to the rail early, and didn't move from there the entire concert - far too easy to get pushed and shoved around by the solid mass of people otherwise.

I was in front of you to the left (my mate Adam was on my right).

The Opeth boys should head on down south - who wants to stay in Auckland? Nobody.

Midaea said:
Uh, I was actually on the right and I was getting annoyed at everyone shoving me and elbowing me in the head ;) My boyfriend was holding onto me pretty much the whole time so I didn't get lost and/or squashed. Next time I know to jam my 5 inch heels into my suitcase no matter what.

You got shoved and elbowed in a mosh pit of a metal band concert in new zealand? Are you sure, that sounds abit crazy to me.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Yeah, that's why i made my way to the rail early, and didn't move from there the entire concert - far too easy to get pushed and shoved around by the solid mass of people otherwise.

I was in front of you to the left (my mate Adam was on my right).

The Opeth boys should head on down south - who wants to stay in Auckland? Nobody.

Yeah they should go to CHCH, then they can experience the nice racist attitude of the locals...

mendez and axe were spotted at The King's Arms last night apparently

sampling the local flora and fauna...

:headbang:

FuneralPortrait said:
Mikael said he was going home the day after the gig... I think Per was as well.

per was off to christchurch - his girlfriend had family there or somehting...