Greatest night of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
To baseball's credit, it's way better watching it live than watching it on television.

yeah, probably true with hockey to, went to a local game one time and the puck went over the glass frame and hit some kid

Cool story man. I don't know if I ever meet an idol of mine if I would even have the balls to say something to him, so congrats on that front.

Also, +1 for the hilarious responses in this thread :lol:.

Oh I almost forgot, dancing at clubs can be pretty fun, no one knows how to dance at them anyways so it doesn't matter. I say this as a perfectly heterosexual male btw.

i've met a few NFL players. Bobby Hamilton from the Jets used to come over to my tailgate bus after every game for food and alcohol. he would usually bring a few other players with him. in 2003 the Jets played the Pats on a saturday night game in decemeber and Hamilton played for the Pats. he came over to our bus to hang out and he missed the team bus to the hotel so we gave him a ride.

american football = FAIL

its so true. why does there have to be so much downtime.oooo there a play.....oh wait, its already over. but that can be good too, i can change they the channel between plays and watch a whole episode of south park and then switch back and see the next 3 yard gain.

Football is not the best sport ever but it is much better then American Football. Whats up with all the protection, pretty wimpy and I mean you run with the fucking ball in your hand, how hard can It be? ;)

On topic, last time I met a famous person and was drunk I said to him that he and his band sucks iirc (Nocturnal Rites singer).

FYI comparing different sports is completely redundant. Which is why you never hear me talk shit about other sports, except college basketball. I loathe college basketball. I was watching the Big 10 championship game yesterday while my girlfriend was getting ready. It literally went 10 minutes of game time without a single point scored. Brick fucking city in that place. It was horrible!

Cool story man. I don't know if I ever meet an idol of mine if I would even have the balls to say something to him, so congrats on that front.

Also, +1 for the hilarious responses in this thread :lol:.

Oh I almost forgot, dancing at clubs can be pretty fun, no one knows how to dance at them anyways so it doesn't matter. I say this as a perfectly heterosexual male btw.

:lol:

Great story, man!

:kickass:

:kickass: thanks brothers!

I was watching rugby the other day.

Essentially yank football is rugby - the skill.

You can throw forward, hit players who don't have the ball, don't need to actually touch the ball down and you don't need any tactical knowledge when it comes to leveling attack and defence in your side simply because you switch who you want on every time you switch from attack to defence and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.