Greatest night of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that was an embarrassing read. i mean, i've met a bunch of pro football players before but i just acted like a normal person not some drooling dork.

Ok you little smug prick. How was my story embarassing? He and I were both pretty plastered first off. And last I checked, there's nothin embarassing about having a good time. Suck my ass if you think what I did warrants being called a "drooling dork." Robert Mathis just so happens to be one of my favorite players from my favorite team. You have a fucking problem with that?

Drunkard is a football nerd ahaha

It's not secret I love me some football.

nice!
but he's only 6'2 245 :p

Yeah but still, he's 245 lbs of pure muscle. I'm 6', but this guy looked like a giant next to me.

This should have gone in the 'Nerdiest thing you've ever done' thread

? I don't regret it. It's not like I was pestering him or anything. I was the first person that even said anything to him and gave him an ego boost. Maybe he'll play even harder next year because knows he has some supporters or something, I don't know. Was a once in a lifetime deal and I made the most of it.

Rob "Klister";7067496 said:
"and all these guys dicks are rubbing up against you as they walk by"

stories like these go in my top five as well

:lol: The only good thing about that place was meeting him.

He may be 6 2 245 but that doesn't make him any less of a monster in appearance. :p

Fucking cool story man. Congrats!

Thanks.

Yeah, that's pretty cool.

One time I was at a Yankees game and I saw the guy who played Brucey in the remake of The Longest Yard. So, yeah. He was sitting in the bleachers, which I though was a little funny.

:lol: That guy was hilarious in the movie.

this is embarrassing. That makes your top five?

? Are you being serious?

whats great is that he(king drunkard) was dancing. :lol:

Dude I can bust a fucking move! :danceboy:

? Are you being serious?
Yes. But I guess we have different ideas of awesome. I think it's awesome to have sex with identical Brazilian twins. You think it's awesome to meet a giant black guy who knocks people down for a living.

It's fun man. I suck major ass at dancing too, but I don't give a shit. Most of the people who go with me and I normally see at clubs are far worse than I am.
If you're better than everyone else, by definition that makes you good.

Yes. But I guess we have different ideas of awesome. I think it's awesome to have sex with identical Brazilian twins. You think it's awesome to meet a giant black guy who knocks people down for a living.

Do you have a hard time getting laid or something?

If you're better than everyone else, by definition that makes you good.

No it doesn't.

Right, that would make you the best. Good means above average, in general. Thus, if you are better than half of everyone, that ought to make you good.

Status
Not open for further replies.