Thanksgiving

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Yeah American holiday blah blah celebration of killing blah blah shut up.

Any fun plans? I'm going to eat a lot of food, get drunk with my dad, then get yelled at by my mom for being drunk, per usual tradition. Whee!

i hate turkey. period.

will have some gettogether with the folks ... but none of us eats turkey.
wine will be flowing though

I eat turkey probably 3 times a week as is, but I'm always excited for the overabundance of pies and said turkey. Plus momz always makes rum cake and GOD DAMN is it ever awesome. Some years she makes egg nog pie and I have a coronary but it's full of love.

lurch70 said:
cake with alcohol in any shape or form rules !!!
I had an aunt that always said "oohh this is making me tipsy!" but everyone laughed because the alcohol content gets killed when baked.

Cooking + alcohol = win

Chicken fuckin' rocks too, but this year I've been huge on the turkey thing. Damn, I'm getting hungry now, might fry up some perogi...

Canadian Thanksgiving > American Thanksgiving!

One night a few weeks ago my mom randomly decided to completely make a Thanksgiving dinner AGAIN just on a normal Sunday!

Conclusion: my mom is fucking awesome!

We add alcohol to almost anything. Heh.

Canadian Thanksgiving is past so we're doing nothing here. Bleh @ those communities putting up the Thank goodness for Chanel, LV, etc icons just now. :p

the nutty grandparents are coming over tomorrow. bleh...

this should be one stressful thanksgiving since I'm getting married on saturday. talk about stress.

I have two harvest pies from Coco's (it's like an über pumpkin pie) in my fridge right now, I'm responsible for bringing them to the folks house tomorrow. They'll be gone by midnight.

Have fun getting married J., maybe you'll score!

well, the actual "getting married" part can't be near as streesful as the preparation. Shit man, I don't know why anyone would want to go through this.

Note to self: If I get married again, go to Vegas.

as we speak im packing up to take a trip to hell. woohoo, FUCK my extended family. they can rot.

J. said:
well, the actual "getting married" part can't be near as streesful as the preparation. Shit man, I don't know why anyone would want to go through this.
Exactly. Planning a wedding is just insane. And the craziest part is, the whole affair is over before you blink.

By the way, congrats and good luck. Does she listen to Metal?

J. said:
Note to self: If I get married again, go to Vegas.
I think it's the experience of planning a first wedding that leads most people to do subsequent weddings in Vegas.

Zod

Bros thanksgiving fucking RULES so fucking hard its rediculous. Alchohal and football fueled feasting...gimee a break theres nothing wrong with that.

KILL TULLY said:
football fueled feasting
hahaha awesome.

and, i suppose i'll come out of the closet in this thread, i've been supporting the Dallas Cowboys this season (i used to haaaaaate them) and am looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. :kickass:

oh yeah the reason i'm rooting for them is because of Bledsoe and Parcells. i love those dudes.