That bitch who screams at the beginning of Hope Leaves on the DVD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really though. we finally get one authentic dvd mastered in Dolby Digital... and LakeOpeths friend has to go and start screaming...

although, now that this thread came about, I'll just laugh when I hear the scream, and think of all the hostility it caused..

Hey, I am the sheman in question - at your service...\,,/ lol

Sorry for the irritating screaming and shit...I actually can't do that anymore - my voice has been completely ruined because of it!!
I know it's probably quite annoying but I don't see what's sooo bad... I laugh my head off everytime I see it - and how many of you can say that you have 10 seconds of fame on an Opeth dvd!??
lol
anyways... flame me as much as you like - i'm 'famous' now!!
haha
later

:err: You people are going on about a scream in a DVD. I haven't seen the DVD yet, but seriously... :err:

dom said:

Sorry for the irritating screaming and shit...I actually can't do that anymore - my voice has been completely ruined because of it!!
I know it's probably quite annoying but I don't see what's sooo bad... I laugh my head off everytime I see it - and how many of you can say that you have 10 seconds of fame on an Opeth dvd!??
lol
haha
later
Die.

Just kidding. ;)

Dude I will kill you. If I EVER fly to England first thing I'm doing is buying a bat and taking the bus to your house you son of a bitch.

dom said:

lol
haha
later

Burn in hell and eat a cock

\m/etal for life

"Dude I will kill you. If I EVER fly to England first thing I'm doing is buying a bat and taking the bus to your house you son of a bitch."

This has gotta be the most over reacted statement i've ever read!!
I am sooo amused by this thread... but once again i do appologise for my disgraceful behaviour at an opeth concert!!

Later

Well, I can see how it can be annoying during the song, but the close up amused me at least!

I should have elbowed you in the ribs when I had the chance Dom :loco:

I think some people have gone a little overboard with the anger though.

All I have to say is when I saw opeth, it was mostly guys who were ruining the songs by fucking moshing (YES moshing AND crowdsurfing) to credence....what the bloody fucking hell...anyways yeah that made the whole concert experience less than pleasent...oh yeah that and "DEMON OF THE FALL!!!!!" as soon as they hit the stage and after every song. YOU KNOW IT'S THEIR GOD DAMN CLOSER, SO STFU!!!

dom said:

lol
haha
later

Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I watched this again.....and I want to say thank you for ruining the song. If I was there I swear to god I would have torn your vocal chords out and shoved them up your anus hole. Then I would proceed by torturing you by making you listen to your horrific screaming for the rest of your life. o_O

I haven't posted in quite a while, but the passage of time still has not helped this annoying scream become less irritating. Truly one of the worst moments in recorded metal concerty history.

dom... please tell me you won't be there for the new DVD... and if so, please pick TGC for fucks sake :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.