That bitch who screams at the beginning of Hope Leaves on the DVD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, some of these responses here are WAY overboard. I've watched the DVD like a hundred times and not once did I even consider the fact of me being annoyed by any particular screams.
Yeah, I heard them but c'mon...some of the responses here are pretty ridiculous. It's a concert afterall. And it FAR from ruins the song.

I mean, part of being at a concert is the interaction from the fans. HELL, at Katatonia recently I sang 4 songs at the top of my lungs as did many others. It's all about having fun (and at least he didn't do THIS on Hope Leaves, lol - so see, it's not that big a deal.)

yeah it's about fun, but how would you know that your idea of "having fun" won't annoy other people who might want to concentrate on listening to the music? If I went to see Opeth, I'd want nothing but stand there and enjoy actually _experiencing_ that band.

i wonder if the guy who said 'hows the wife' is on this forum...

Personally the screaming doesn't bother me.. If i was the person next to him/her at the gig and i was deafened, thus unable to hear the songs, maybe i'd get pissed.

Strictly speaking, I'm the person who said it. I shouted "How's the missus?", but Mike didn't hear me, and I think straight afterwards somebody in front of me who was a bit closer to the stage but had heard me, he shouted the same fucking thing. Wanker, stole my line. :mad:

My other moment on the DVD is my head keeps blocking the view of Mike's guitar during all the acoustic tracks, Hope Leaves being one of them, if I recall correctly. This is because I am a tall cunt. The DVD's in a box somewhere as I'm moving next week, so I can't check which song(s).

Hey, I am the sheman in question - at your service...\,,/ lol

Sorry for the irritating screaming and shit...I actually can't do that anymore - my voice has been completely ruined because of it!!
I know it's probably quite annoying but I don't see what's sooo bad... I laugh my head off everytime I see it - and how many of you can say that you have 10 seconds of fame on an Opeth dvd!??
lol
anyways... flame me as much as you like - i'm 'famous' now!!
haha
later

I think you just care a little bit too much about yourself looking 'cool' on the dvd instead of caring about the beautiful song!

Ok, some of these responses here are WAY overboard. I've watched the DVD like a hundred times and not once did I even consider the fact of me being annoyed by any particular screams.
Yeah, I heard them but c'mon...some of the responses here are pretty ridiculous. It's a concert afterall. And it FAR from ruins the song.

I mean, part of being at a concert is the interaction from the fans. HELL, at Katatonia recently I sang 4 songs at the top of my lungs as did many others. It's all about having fun (and at least he didn't do THIS on Hope Leaves, lol - so see, it's not that big a deal.)

As I said, it was seems to have been mixed down on the DVD. The actual night it was really REALLY fucking annoying. In between tracks it is expected that some stupid little kid wants to hear themself on the DVD.

In the middle of a beautiful delicate track IT IS NOT.

Wooow it's alot of immature language here. Well then i guess i can say show the fucking bitches som fucking respect you fucktards. But about that sceaming lady/man I hope she/he will burn in hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.