That new Theocracy thing is out now...

He likes the people?

Also why would you need to listen to a band constantly? Maybe he heard the s/t and liked it, but grew out of it, yet remained on the forum.

I'm not taking issue with it; it just seems funny to come to a random band forum. But I'm glad to have him as part of our virtual semi-fan-group-thingy. :)

lol, no offense, but why are you on the forum, then?

The cynical answer would be to promote Silent Lapse, but honestly, who wouldn't want to hang out with us?

Oh and back on topic, I'm still listening to and loving the original s/t.
Will have to get the re-release one of these days, just not sure when.

I can safely say I heard of Silent Lapse before the man himself came here to promote it, and listened through the album through and through :D
In any case, Aish! is right, we're pretty cool!

The reason I came on here wasn't to advertise my band, because you guys were already doing that, which is why I came. I noticed you guys talking about it so I joined the club. I stayed because you guys are cool cats.

Anyway, I should listen to Theocracy at some point.

Man! This album sounds so clean with the drums on it and it being re-mastered and re-mixed. All the instruments sounds so nice! I only have the YouTube versions of the songs to compare em to. But little things like the fast lil triple strumming guitar parts (dunno how to explain that section/rhythm) on the song 'New Jerusalem' during the chorus when he says "Glorious, the New Jerusalem" stands out so much more. I've just never really noticed that before, personally. But man, sounds so clean. And the quick double bass burst (Or he could be using one foot. I duno, I'm not there hahah) on the pre-chorus of 'Ichthus' so awesome lol. Love that rumble.

I enjoy all the tracks. But as of now my favorite is 'Twist of Fate' (The Serpent's Kiss a close second). That's a jam session if I've ever heard one, lol. Pretty awesome CD to get around the Holidays. Thanks to Matt for re-releasing, Shawn for putting that pizazz on the drums, and everyone else who had anything to do with the project. Album is awesome, and the fact it was basically made by one dude (besides the drums now) kinda makes it a classic, to me. I'm glad it was re-released the way it is. Thanks.

Random tidbit. After putting the CD on my phone and Xbox, for some reason it recognizes the band as 'Terrorway' on both :D lol. And the song 'Theocracy' shows up as 'Theocrazy'. But in my car, the CD player shows the band and song normally as 'Theocracy'. Hahah. I don't care about it. I just thought it was random to see that ^-^

*BUMP*

...I'm still listening to and loving the original s/t.
Will have to get the re-release one of these days, just not sure when.

3 years later, I have finally purchased the re-released S/T and don't know why I waited so long!
It just sounds gorgeous - an already great album is now so much better!!
Well done to Matt and Shawn.

*BUMP*

3 years later, I have finally purchased the re-released S/T and don't know why I waited so long!
It just sounds gorgeous - an already great album is now so much better!!
Well done to Matt and Shawn.

I just recently purchased the original on eBay after having gotten the digital version of the rerelease earlier this year. Both sound great!