aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
2 days to go
2 days to go
Ai oh eeee ya eeeoooo
2 days to to.

:worship:

I seriously doubt we'll get past the group stage after watching the game against the Netherlands. We were totally outclassed. If it wernt for Mark Schwarzer, we would have been humiliated. Japan will be a huge game, a must win if we are to go through...

reidie said:
I seriously doubt we'll get past the group stage after watching the game against the Netherlands. We were totally outclassed. If it wernt for Mark Schwarzer, we would have been humiliated. Japan will be a huge game, a must win if we are to go through...

Expect a far more organised team come the Japan game. The Dutch game was interesting in that we were diabolical at the back and in our passing - mind you the Dutch are a class act - the fact we got a 1-1 draw is a good sign in my book. We should've lost 4-0 but instead salvaged a result.

I think the Japanese must be shitting themselves after watching how physical we are! Grella to break Nakata's leg in the first 10 minutes eh?

aliasp said:
Expect a far more organised team come the Japan game. The Dutch game was interesting in that we were diabolical at the back and in our passing - mind you the Dutch are a class act - the fact we got a 1-1 draw is a good sign in my book. We should've lost 4-0 but instead salvaged a result.

I think the Japanese must be shitting themselves after watching how physical we are! Grella to break Nakata's leg in the first 10 minutes eh?

:lol: I say we keep the break leg tactics for the Brazilian Game - i mean Nakata is a fair player but why set your sights so low? Ronaldinho, lets see you win FIFA world player of the year with a broken leg! :heh:

I'll settle for the final England - Australia game, where some of yours breaks J. Cole's leg, and then Crouch steps over him, gives pass to Stevie, and Stevie gives you a final and victorious punch in the face. E-N-G-L-A-N-D!!!

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I'll settle for the final England - Australia game, where some of yours breaks J. Cole's leg, and then Crouch steps over him, gives pass to Stevie, and Stevie gives you a final and victorious punch in the face. E-N-G-L-A-N-D!!!

Its tough man. I don't support England but how can I boo my Red men.

I even managed to do Crouchy's Robot dance after scoring a goal the other night at Futsal.

aliasp said:
Its tough man. I don't support England but how can I boo my Red men.

I even managed to do Crouchy's Robot dance after scoring a goal the other night at Futsal.
I'll tell ya what, give english citizenship to Kewell, and I'll forget bashing Joey, Spitz, and the whole reunion thing...

hahaha cant believe crouch is getting known for his "robot" haha, i hope we see it more tho.......

ok its close enough..........time to get more excited.....

a lala laaaaaaaaa, lala laaaaaaaaa
a lalalaah lalalaah lah laaaaaahhhh
a lalalaah lalalaah lah laaaaaahhhh

vindaloo, vindaloooo and we all love vindaloo
we're gonna score, one more, thaaaaaan youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ENGLAND !

and so forth :)

_41727998_petercrouch_1416pa.jpg

Best celerbation ever!

Come on England!:headbang:

I have Spain in the sweeps so i guess that's who i'm rootin for but although it's against all that is Irish in me, I kinda hope England do well (if only to stop the endless talk of '66). Don't think brazil will win, too predictable...... perhaps Germany despite their poor form.

I have to finish filling out my brackets for the department pool. It's kinda unfair since, unlike all the foreign grad students and techs here, I've not really seen most of these teams in play. It sucks being an American fan.

remington69 said:
I have to finish filling out my brackets for the department pool. It's kinda unfair since, unlike all the foreign grad students and techs here, I've not really seen most of these teams in play. It sucks being an American fan.

Angola are pretty damn good :D

I gotta get out and place a bet on an outsider too. Some good odds out there!

im afraid im in the "anyone but england camp" . Sorry to the english members of the board! its just tv has been overloaded with '66 memories recently. Got a wee bet on Italy and sweden

remington69 said:
Rem - do you think Estadios Unidos will make it past round 1, the last two games they :puke:

This game takes back to the college days of going to the game sitting on blanket and drinking while watching the fights away from the ball and the ladies :worship: hot chick "heading" the ball between their boobs :headbang:

the_walking_dude said:
im afraid im in the "anyone but england camp" . Sorry to the english members of the board! its just tv has been overloaded with '66 memories recently. Got a wee bet on Italy and sweden

You Scottish folk just don't like us English :p