Thats bullsh%t about Diabolical Masquerade

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
DEAR BLAKKHEIM

I think its bullshit Blakkheim left Diabolical Masquerade fans out in the cold by just killling the band after saying a new album was coming out, that was wrong. We should of at least got a farewell Ep album or something man that was some shitty news. AMen

Alteredmindeath said:
DEAR BLAKKHEIM

I think its bullshit Blakkheim left Diabolical Masquerade fans out in the cold by just killling the band after saying a new album was coming out, that was wrong. We should of at least got a farewell Ep album or something man that was some shitty news. AMen
Do not tell the lord what to do or thou shalt be punished. :loco:

yourdeadgroom said:
Yeah I agree, musicians should totally do musical projects because the fans want it, even if they have no interest in it themselves :p

so you say a musician should always be making music because the fans say so?
so even if the musician isn't in the mood or doesn't feel any inspirational magic *or anything* he should make music because the fans say so.
no, that would be just music without feeling, it would get just like the mainstream music.

real music is only real music if the musicians love what they do, not if they have to make it.

and that is my opinion :).

Zielvlieg said:
so even if the musician isn't in the mood or doesn't feel any inspirational magic *or anything* he should make music because the fans say so.
no, that would be just music without feeling, it would get just like the mainstream music.

real music is only real music if the musicians love what they do, not if they have to make it.

*knock knock*
Irony?

Alteredmindeath said:
DEAR BLAKKHEIM

Yea! It's complete bullshit to not finish an album when Anders doesn't have any drive, inspiration, or motive to do it! Man!

Ok, seriously now, Shut The Fuck Up.

Thou dost NOT speak to Thy Lord that way without punishment!

I think our friend was kidding, don't take that statment so seriously.
\m/ :kickass:
Luz.-

Zielvlieg said: