The 10 Rules To Relationships by Xanina and jmbullet

I don't whip you chris, i smack you upside the head when you do something stupid. i am the better version of your mother.

As for the aforementioned freud person, go the hell away and stop trying to act like you are smart or something. i usually get a lil laugh out of trolls, you are just awful. You have probably never read any real freud in your life.
[/rant]

Yes, this is true. And you are certainly nicer than my mother is capable of being. Can I move in with you instead?

And honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself. Big Boss, take some advice from Nathan Explosion's playbook and GO DIE.

Sorry guys ! :lol:

Rule #1: Your ex-boyfriend is always wrong.
Rule #2: Even when your ex boyfriend is right, he is still wrong.
Rule #3: Even when he tries to be nice, your ex boyfriend is an asshole.
Rule #4: Men are stupid.
Rule #5: Men always think with their other heads, never with their brains.
Rule #6: Never leave your boyfriend alone with your sister or your best friend.
Rule #7: It will ALWAYS end badly.
Rule #8: Women are always right, especially Allie and Marie.
Rule #9: When in doubt men, you are ALWAYS epic failures.
Rule #10: Women should keep men locked in the closet and only use them for sex, cuddles and babies.

Lol @ kids who just discovered new hair down there ;)

Holy shit! I think I lol'd so much, my heart stopped for like 2 secs! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think some people got butthurt over this :lol:

I mean we are stupid....but in a good way :lol: Nah, i agree with what Bob said...seriously! He has the truth:lol:

The two absolutes in life, you people will learn this as you get older, wiser, and more crass.

Men, all of them, are fucking stupid. There are no exceptions.

Women, all of them, are completely nuts. There are no exceptions.

This is absolutely true.

Rule #10: Women should keep men locked in the closet and only use them for sex, cuddles and babies.

Omg, getting dumped must've been the worst that could ever happen to anyone who's lived for 14 consecutive years... completely justifying you taking the angst on everybody else! :(

AND, bob is right.

Coming from a 21 year old with a 2-year relationship and several flings under her belt, tons of older friends and guy friends, a 19 year old brother and a dad:

Rules #1, 2 and 3 are wrong.
Rule #4 is the most correct.
Rule #5 is relative to the sort of man in question. It is not always correct.
Rule #6 I've never done, however my stepsister was a huge skank when I had a bf so who knows...
Rule #7 in reference to #6 I can't confirm or deny, but in reference to relationships in general it's not true. Sometimes things end amicably.
Rule #8 Women only get to be right all the time when they're the sole supplier of all things needed for survival. Otherwise, the man must be right at some point since there's a good chance he's got something the woman wants or needs.
Rule #9 I'm gonna have to be a bitch and agree with this one for the lulz. You'll get over it.
Rule #10 It's not the best idea to keep a man locked in a closet as within 24 hours he'll begin to smell and the desire to use him for sex, cuddles or babies will pass. Then you will be stuck with a hairy, smelly, closet-contaminating male specimen most likely with a temper and strong need to pump one out.

Lock him in the bathroom.