The 10 Rules To Relationships by Xanina and jmbullet

You people are all taking this way too seriously.

It's a fucking joke! Stop getting sticks up your asses about a joke!

Although, Lady Relic, your post did have some comedic value, which I liked.

anytime you post anything about men vs women, this kind of stuff is going to happen ;)

kind of like when you're 5 years old and the boys and girls are arguing over who's better and the boy's always get mega pissed... that's why this is my first and probably last post on this thread

kind of like when you're 5 years old and the boys and girls are arguing over who's better and the boy's always get mega pissed... that's why this is my first and probably last post on this thread

and the boys go on one side and the girls on the other. The boys think the girls are icky and have cooties.

The girls think the boys are icky and pigs.

The sex-ed teachers are away screwing and the boys and girls try to kill each other.

/southpark

Coming from a 21 year old with a 2-year relationship and several flings under her belt, tons of older friends and guy friends, a 19 year old brother and a dad:

Rules #1, 2 and 3 are wrong.
Rule #4 is the most correct.
Rule #5 is relative to the sort of man in question. It is not always correct.
Rule #6 I've never done, however my stepsister was a huge skank when I had a bf so who knows...
Rule #7 in reference to #6 I can't confirm or deny, but in reference to relationships in general it's not true. Sometimes things end amicably.
Rule #8 Women only get to be right all the time when they're the sole supplier of all things needed for survival. Otherwise, the man must be right at some point since there's a good chance he's got something the woman wants or needs.
Rule #9 I'm gonna have to be a bitch and agree with this one for the lulz. You'll get over it.
Rule #10 It's not the best idea to keep a man locked in a closet as within 24 hours he'll begin to smell and the desire to use him for sex, cuddles or babies will pass. Then you will be stuck with a hairy, smelly, closet-contaminating male specimen most likely with a temper and strong need to pump one out.

Lock him in the bathroom.

Indeedily :kickass:

This thread belongs to me and marie, the butt is getting out, this is not a fort...:kick:

besides i don't really believe the list so much as i believe bob's truth. i am nuts and boys are stupid.

This thread belongs to me and marie, the butt is getting out, this is not a fort...:kick:

besides i don't really believe the list so much as i believe bob's truth. i am nuts and boys are stupid.

We're getting married. Right now. The fact that you recognize and know of these faults might just make you the perfect woman.

I doubt that highly...why do so many guys think I'm the perfect woman? Screw the institution of marriage...can't we just make babies instead? :lol:

whadaya think i am, made of money. I work for the gubmint fer chrissakes