The 10 Rules To Relationships by Xanina and jmbullet

They've got it right tbh. Early homosapiens living in the Environment of Evolutionary Adaption (EEA for short) would have had their first children at about 13 years old.

*lolEvolutionaryPsychologystudent*

Rule #10 It's not the best idea to keep a man locked in a closet as within 24 hours he'll begin to smell and the desire to use him for sex, cuddles or babies will pass. Then you will be stuck with a hairy, smelly, closet-contaminating male specimen most likely with a temper and strong need to pump one out.

Lock him in the bathroom.

21 years old... and you haven't realised men ALWAYS smell, are ALWAYS hairy (unless you have a metrosexual, HA to you then), ALWAYS have a strong need to pump one out, and when they can't they ALWAYS end up with a temper... yet i always have the desire to use mine for sex and cuddles (not babies though, right now). hell, i like that smell in a man (honestly this time), it's primitive :loco:
my man should be hairy and smelly! :tickled:, although i prefer him OUT of my closet :Smug:

They've got it right tbh. Early homosapiens living in the Environment of Evolutionary Adaption (EEA for short) would have had their first children at about 13 years old.

*lolEvolutionaryPsychologystudent*

That was what, 500,000, maybe a million years ago?

I like to think we've become a little more civilized than that.

21 years old... and you haven't realised men ALWAYS smell, are ALWAYS hairy (unless you have a metrosexual, HA to you then), ALWAYS have a strong need to pump one out, and when they can't they ALWAYS end up with a temper... yet i always have the desire to use mine for sex and cuddles (not babies though, right now). hell, i like that smell in a man (honestly this time), it's primitive :loco:
my man should be hairy and smelly! :tickled:, although i prefer him OUT of my closet :Smug:

Pheremones, natures undeniable cologne.

That was what, 500,000, maybe a million years ago?

I like to think we've become a little more civilized than that.

I was joking, there's not much that lifts directly from the EEA and fits with Modern Society.

They're not always smelly or hairy. Myself, I like the few who actually pay attention to hygiene. Metro? No. Some guys I've found DO get past the constant juvenile "need" to pump one out eventually... usually when they have great responsibilities that keep them aware of others' needs. I like that in a man. I'm never in the position to say if men who can't do it at any time get always temperamental because most of my guy friends have women and are more focused on their desire to get to their girl at the end of the day. I guess I'm cold, but I'm highly selective and it's very easy for a once-hottie-turned-slob to turn me off completely and make my skin crawl. I also have more self control than most though. I don't melt at the sight of a gorgeous man even in a clowd of disgusting pigs. I have to be intellectually impressed. However if he smells... game over.

They're not always smelly or hairy. Myself, I like the few who actually pay attention to hygiene. Metro? No. Some guys I've found DO get past the constant juvenile "need" to pump one out eventually... usually when they have great responsibilities that keep them aware of others' needs. I like that in a man. I'm never in the position to say if men who can't do it at any time get always temperamental because most of my guy friends have women and are more focused on their desire to get to their girl at the end of the day. I guess I'm cold, but I'm highly selective and it's very easy for a once-hottie-turned-slob to turn me off completely and make my skin crawl. I also have more self control than most though. I don't melt at the sight of a gorgeous man even in a clowd of disgusting pigs. I have to be intellectually impressed. However if he smells... game over.

What's the relationship between being hairy and not paying attention to hygiene?

They're not always smelly or hairy. Myself, I like the few who actually pay attention to hygiene. Metro? No. Some guys I've found DO get past the constant juvenile "need" to pump one out eventually...

trust me, the only guys that get rid of the need to pump one out are the A-sexual ones, some just can contain themselves better. and as for the stink thing, i dont' smell however, that could be due to my size (5'10-11 and 115 pounds). fat people on the other hand, they always smell. and shaving your dick, armpits, legs, chest, etc. is gay, i don't care what anyone here thinks, it's gay. trimming, OK. shaving, gay