The Abortion (that is this) Thread

There's not enough information about what this document would entail or how one would go about making one and using it for me to consider it viable.

Why is it that a man automatically assumes consent to financially supporting a child but a woman does not assume consent for raising a child alone?

Because they both equally knew there was a possibility of pregnancy when they fucked and are therefore, are equally responsible for the consequent pregnancy.

yes and the man sometimes chooses to resolve his part of the responsibility by aborting it. if the woman also chooses to abort, she wouldn't have to raise the kid and shoulder its expenses either. but if she chooses to give birth, the man should not be forced to pay child support because he gave her the option to abort and she voluntarily didn't take it.

my boss accidentally had a kid with a slut. she lied about being on the pill. he didn't want it but she had it. she then left him for some loser. she and the loser are now living off the gravy train of my boss's child support. women are evil manipulative creatures.

arg, it sounds like your boss should have worn a condom or made better life choices.

The only way that a notarized document could ever be a remotely valid way of handling a dispute like this would be if it had to be signed off on by both parties prior to any sexual activity occurring. It would also have to have legal limitations such as the maximum amount of time that the document will remain valid and other considerations. This of course goes completely against my opinion that a man who makes the decision to introduce his biological material into a woman's body should be responsible for his actions as there are means at his disposal to avoid this situation in the first place.

A fetus has no value other than that projected on it by others. If the mother doesn't value for the fetus she has no responsibility to anyone to keep it alive. She does have a responsibility to make a choice and live with the consequences either way. Anyway, there's no tension or conflict in my position.

And if the father doesn't value it?

There's not enough information about what this document would entail or how one would go about making one and using it for me to consider it viable.

You do realize that in the real world some people get away with crimes, right?

I'm probably more in touch with the real world than you, my pillow-humping friend.

arg, it sounds like your boss should have worn a condom or made better life choices.

The only way that a notarized document could ever be a remotely valid way of handling a dispute like this would be if it had to be signed off on by both parties prior to any sexual activity occurring. It would also have to have legal limitations such as the maximum amount of time that the document will remain valid and other considerations. This of course goes completely against my opinion that a man who makes the decision to introduce his biological material into a woman's body should be responsible for his actions as there are means at his disposal to avoid this situation in the first place.

Why prior to any sexual activity? But even if so, fine. Men don't even have that right. Why does a maximum time limit matter? Nine months should be sufficient in any case, I think. Why signed by both parties?

Why prior to any sexual activity? But even if so, fine. Men don't even have that right. Why does a maximum time limit matter? Nine months should be sufficient in any case, I think. Why signed by both parties?

A man can have unprotected sex with a woman under false pretenses if this document doesn't exist prior to intercourse. Also, the woman can just not participate in the creation of said document after the fact if she does want the potential child.

The document can be created out of convenience after intercourse occurs if only one party is involved in its creation. There would be nothing to stop anyone who wants an out to do as they please by making one after putting someone else in a compromising position.

You mean a woman that says "Fuck me, but only if you promise to fill me up and stick around" and the dude is like "Sure babe" and then says "Haha, tricked you, I don't want the baby" while she lays there with the rest still running down her legs? That sounds like something that probably never happens.

So there should be a maximum time before the grace period expires, not a maximum duration the document applies for. Give the man X weeks to officially acknowledge the pregnancy and make a decision on whether or not he will support it. If the woman cannot contact the man and inform him of her intent to have a child, she should contact the authorities so they can request a statement from him. If he takes too long, it sucks to be him.

I certainly don't fuck my pillow.

Yeah, I'll bet.

676.jpg

And if the father doesn't value it?

Then he should have talked to the girl about that before having sex with her. If they weren't 100% on the same page, he either needs to 1. keep it in his pants or 2. accept the consequences of a risky decision. If someone is flippant with their reproductive system, that's totally on them. They are not in the least bit a victim.

You mean a woman that says "Fuck me, but only if you promise to fill me up and stick around" and the dude is like "Sure babe" and then says "Haha, tricked you, I don't want the baby" while she lays there with the rest still running down her legs? That sounds like something that probably never happens.

So there should be a maximum time before the grace period expires, not a maximum duration the document applies for. Give the man X weeks to officially acknowledge the pregnancy and make a decision on whether or not he will support it. If the woman cannot contact the man and inform him of her intent to have a child, she should contact the authorities so they can request a statement from him. If he takes too long, it sucks to be him.

Weird that women apparently trick men into getting them pregnant but men apparently never lie to women and pretend to be committed in order to have sex with them. Oh wait. That's literally one of the most common things men do in pursuit of sex. That's why child support exists in the first place.

Then he should have talked to the girl about that before having sex with her. If they weren't 100% on the same page, he either needs to 1. keep it in his pants or 2. accept the consequences of a risky decision. If someone is flippant with their reproductive system, that's totally on them. They are not in the least bit a victim.

Why shouldn't the woman talk before sex? What the fuck man, everything here is set against the men.

"If someone is flippant with their reproductive system" = If Men don't catch all their semen, it's on them.

You do realize that just because she says she doesn't want a child doesn't mean she doesn't actually want one, right?

Weird that women apparently trick men into getting them pregnant but men apparently never lie to women and pretend to be committed in order to have sex with them. Oh wait. That's literally one of the most common things men do in pursuit of sex. That's why child support exists in the first place.

You said "under false pretenses"; the context of the argument implied that they were not already pregnant, and therefore that they had declared an intention to impregnate her, and ditched her upon said impregnation. I don't believe that happens. What may happen is she say "u luv me bae? :>" and he like "no matta wut bae <3" and she all "fuck me now bae :eek:" and he like "o fuck i'm nuttin bae XO" and then she like "o fuck bae i forgot the pill :X" and he all "fuck im outta here". Not the same thing.

Men claim that they will support a woman, love her and want a family with her in order to have unprotected sex frequently. Those are false pretenses. Not that you would know since you only have sex with pillows.

If a man doesn't want a child, he should wear a condom.