The Accomplishments Thread

Really cool teacher too, he was a metal fan so we were blasting Devin Townsend, SYL, Gojira, and various other bands while we were "drifting" through the course(he decided i was good enough after 3 runs so he thought it would be cool to do some "drifting" :lol:)

yea, i had this about a month ago. and a month before that i had some real drifting. not that cool =)

I (awesome) bought this car today:

yd3cwkh

yay for me!

77 kW/105 PS unit injection :kickass:

@HomerJ: Looks cool! :)

Accomplishment: I've managed to make a new aria I've been given, sound not too awful. The piece is brilliant and I already like it so much, but I still have to work on it.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was understandable to see how she wrote that until I noticed she's not from Europe or any non-english country...

but then I realized it's still understandable cause she's an American.

^ Good call. I'm always surprised to find that compared to pretty much everyone I know, I have excellent grammer and spelling skills. It's really not saying much, haha. I have to take my SAT's and ACT's soon. Maybe the ASVAB. It's gonna be exciting. =)

I accomplished... Nothing today. Unless you count my regular duties at work. Oh! Speaking of duties- I was summoned for Jury Duty, went, and then tried to be as big a pain in the ass as possible without actually getting myself in trouble, and ended up being the first guy dismissed by the prosecuter. Sweet.