the AFL thread 2006

Blitzkrieg said:
I know how that feels. :cry:

I'm confused too.. And I watched tonights Geelong v Collingwood game with two big fans of the fantasy team thing.. And I'm still confused.
AND NOW I HATE FOOTBALL>> fuck this.. I'm going to stop showering, and start following soccer instead.

And the Sainters had a good win! 'twas only against Carlton, but we did pummel them into the ground. Nick Riewoldt 9 goals...thank you very much.

On another note, the MCG is looking fucking magnificent these days. It's the best stadium I've been to.

Winmar said:
On another note, the MCG is looking fucking magnificent these days. It's the best stadium I've been to.

True that.
However, it's now totally void of architectural character and looks bland.

I like the new stand though, and it shits all over the old Olympic and Ponsford stands! They were pretty average from an architectural beauty point of view. The old Members' pavilion is a loss, however....

Hey ceydn, Lenny Hayes is out for the season. :( When I found about it at work today, my workmates thought that one of the people I'm supervising had resigned, such were the sounds emanating from my mouth.

Winny: Yeah, not good news.

Too many injuries and suspensions are coming into it now.

Dane Swan was a wanker for getting injured, that's for sure... I'd only just grabbed him after Benny Hart was a wanker and got injured.

Got rid of Guerra for Schneider, so that should be good also.

Lade has dropped off a bit which sucks, but I have Joel Bowden now who has only dropped below 100 twice now, and one of them was a 99 (this week) so he's my new captain. Dal Santo is also goingn well, Carr is consistent and so is Jobe Watson.

Had a win this week, but will really need to improve to win next week.

It's great seeing Essendon and Carlton down the bottom. :)

At the moment we have out:

Lenny Hayes
Justin Koschitzke
Aaron Hamill
Xavier Clarke
Raphael Clarke
...and a couple of second stringers.

Take players of that quality out of any side, and they'd struggle.

Geelong fucked up my tipping, the buggers.

Josh Fraser kicks arse in the dreamteam. I traded Tredrea for the injured Richo, but I dunno how Tredrea went on the weekend. Dal Santo had a gun of a game, which must have made you happy, ceydn. Now if only he could man up....

Fuck yeah, we finally had a great win! 2 points over Sydney at the SCG. I can rest easier now.