The Aging Thread

I feel the same way. We humans do alot of weird stuff. I guess you could say everything we do is strange, but lifting weights has got to be one of the strangest activities ever. It's a testament to how much of a leisurely society we've become over the past 100 years or whatever. Our caloric intake has become so extreme and our access to food so casually facile that we deliberately and thoughtfully drive cars to a building where there are stacks of iron ore and we....LIFT THEM UP AND DOWN.

:lol:

Aside from having to pluck ear hair out of my lobes every week or so, Im developing Gandalf white nose hairs. This is FAR worse than losing the hair up top. That hit me young, but once its all shaven you truly truly dgaf. Cant shave every fn nose hair to a nub. When I get some disposable coin, may have electrolysis done to my ears. Not even kidding, this shit sucks.

I got the nose hairs, but only a few in the ears. Still got my hair, and some grey ones are popping up.

S'alright, I can still whoop some ass and spank dat ass

Worst part about going gray was that the right side of my face went gray 2 years before the left did. I have sizeable sideburns because LOL DANZIG IDK which required trimming said right side far more often than the left, because gray grows faster.

And if that isn't the finest of all the First World Problems I have, then, well, I'll be an uncle's monkey.

I've been wearing my hair very short for a long time. Then awhile back I read a bunch of horror stories about metalheads who were balding and I realized that I should be more appreciative of my hairline. So now I'm growing my hair out for the first time since I was 18. Good thing the mullet is in fashion again.

I've had long hair since my early 20s and I thought I was starting to lose it about 5 years ago when my girlfriend pointed out it was looking thinner at the back/top of my head. No receding from the front though. I was pretty worried about that, but it hasn't got any worse since.

A few greys here and there but not too worried about that.

Hangovers haven't got noticeably worse, better if anything than early 20s. Maybe I've just got more used to them.

He died.

Yea I got a fuck ton o grey in my Amish beard. Grew it out for two wks, chin looked like shit. Thankfully only got 2-3 grey chest hairs. Wife always beckons me to shave it. I usually comply every 4th month by trimming it all to the nubs ala Assmode. Look like a royal faggot for two wks after, but then it looks solid. Will do more oft if more greys settle in. Fucking hell