The Aging Thread

Almost all of my male schoolmates that are my age look like they’re muuuuuch older than they are. Sometimes I won’t even recognize some of them. Most of it is done as a self damage, not just genes or time.
Females are fine, id say. It’s an interesting observation.

Last edited:
interesting-facts-movie-details-you-missed-208-5a6b273c08191__700.jpg

I dont know whether to be insulted by these remarks of "holy shit youre married" or not. Either im the Elephant Man or my disposition is not conducive with settling down? I'd contest that Im a convivial fellow, and I wouldnt say im disfigured in any way.

You drop a few Non-PC rants a few times (pretty much what you all think but dont dare say) and get declared as a New Delhi untouchable. Been married for several years and with the misses overall for approaching 12. (Since the forum has been dead for eons never brought it up. I will have her eyes checked though.)

Easy tiger.

Everyone just expected that you’ll stay pure until I come over to states and propose to you.

Surprised youre not hitched to be honest. Chernobyl must have did a number on the test levels over there. Though I do say that those effeminate cats you went camping with way back when arent very suitable for someone as fair as ye. Very unsavory horde too preoccupied with smelling each other's own farts than to curry favor with the only female giving them an ounce of attention. Ken has the right of it, blood should be spilled for your hand. What a shame.

Surprised youre not hitched to be honest. Chernobyl must have did a number on the test levels over there. Though I do say that those effeminate cats you went camping with way back when arent very suitable for someone as fair as ye. Very unsavory horde too preoccupied with smelling each other's own farts than to curry favor with the only female giving them an ounce of attention. Ken has the right of it, blood should be spilled for your hand. What a shame.
Jerry, the camping guys on the photos 10 years ago were my friends, you know, people you get drunk, go to a show and laugh with. Never dated them. So you clearly have wrong impression about my choices.
Also, you wouldn't know about my dating/gay sex/threesome/getting hitched/divorce/swinging/kids/grand kids experience as I simply prefer to not talk about my private life on the internet at all, because it's private :)
I'll still welcome some blood spilled over my hand any time though, so...

The chum slag was all in jest, I assure. Everyone knows I'm a swell fellow to all of life's creations.

Congrats on the kids/grandkids. I hope you have a dozen healthy milksops running around. <3

Pic of Alina's ex for context.

upload_2021-6-25_22-29-57.png

Reactions: Krilons Resa
You’re fine Jerry. I was just trying to inject some humor into the forum. My surprise was genuine but nothing to do with you - it was more a riff on how long I’ve been absent from here. I was trying to make it play as if we’ve all been here the whole time and I was the only person left out of the loop

Reactions: NAD
You’re fine Jerry. I was just trying to inject some humor into the forum. My surprise was genuine but nothing to do with you - it was more a riff on how long I’ve been absent from here. I was trying to make it play as if we’ve all been here the whole time and I was the only person left out of the loop

This forum has a "weird" period where it wasnt outright dead, just lifeless. Ive scanned through all 700 pages of this forum. Not every post, but every title. Once 2012 hit with our reco round table, forum shifted to an impersonal place riddled with ennui. Any contribution 2012 A.J (After Jaykeeley) was done out of habit, with nary any enthusiasm.

Now with the modern day resurgence if feels like there was a 10+ year GAP in correspondence, despite the majority of us not being too absent on the whole. I guess the forum veered off and emulated those friendships we hold irl. Such as my bud who I mentioned buying a house in Bakersfield. Had no clue that he had moved, and only found out that he done so by reaching out after a year of little interaction. So is/was the way of this forum.

Though I do hope this correspondence between us all lasts for a reasonable duration this go around. Lets all become grey and merry as one.