The All Hallows Eve petition

SHould Evile re-record the song "All Hallows Eve"?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Yeah, you thought I was gonna shut up about this song eh? :p

Seriously though, if you want this to be re-recorded (even just as a bonus track or something) then you know what to do ;)

On the subject of this song, Ol and Matt - Bloodbrawl might cover it, but we needs lyrics and solo tabs haha. A lot to ask I know, but no harm in asking haha. Cheers regardless, lads :)

dave i know you love the song, and my face thanks you... but we're looking forward instead of backwards from now on....

but cover it by all means, just make up whatever lyrics you want! thats what i used to do when we played it. probably...

every band covers pantera, sod that. I'd rather cover something odd and metal it up, but not in a comedy way like doing a britney spears one or something.... fuck knows. im just glad we will never play metallica ever again!

yeah ive covered pantera before too, if we ever did cover anything from them nowadays it would be a song that isnt very popular coz we love them all. :D

honestly I like what your doing now better than all hallows eve and I cant even imagine what your second album is gonna be like! I really like russian roulette though from the hell demo. :headbang:

theres nothing wrong with playing them, i still enjoy playing along to the albums occasionally, but we played them live for 4 years and after a while it feels weird being applauded for music that isn't your own, which is why we started evile really.... to do something of our own.

theres nothing wrong with playing them, i still enjoy playing along to the albums occasionally, but we played them live for 4 years and after a while it feels weird being applauded for music that isn't your own, which is why we started evile really.... to do something of our own.

I see, you're pretty much right there