The All Hallows Eve petition

SHould Evile re-record the song "All Hallows Eve"?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Anyone who sends me £5 and their address and asks nicely will recieve a copied CD in the post.

It may be a copy of an Ant & Dec CD or possibly the Spice Girls.

You guys should do what you want and not what someone else tells you to do.

HAHAHA NOW YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TELLS YOU TO DO COS I TOLD YOU TO DO WHAT YOU WANT SO IF YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT YOU'D BE DOING WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO HAHAHAHAHALOLZ!

If anyone's that bothered about it, check ebay for it.

Aye, I get pissed whenever someone bumps this now.

My stance has changed on All Hallows Eve and Hell Demo a fair bit. Whilst they're still good (Russian Roulette and All Hallows Eve are amazing tracks) I now see why Evile wanted to move forward - Infected Nations is a monument to their ambition of advancement. I feel like an asshole for pesting them about it for so long, if only I'd have been more patient then I ould've understood their reasoning for wanting to leave the past where it is, but alas, my douchebaggery overtook me.

I still haven't voted in this poll and if I did I would probably vote NO as this, to me, is a very special piece of Evile history that should never be blemished by re-producing it.

I will continue to try and trawl through ebay in the hope I may eventually get my hands on a copy.

Aye, I get pissed whenever someone bumps this now.

My stance has changed on All Hallows Eve and Hell Demo a fair bit. Whilst they're still good (Russian Roulette and All Hallows Eve are amazing tracks) I now see why Evile wanted to move forward - Infected Nations is a monument to their ambition of advancement. I feel like an asshole for pesting them about it for so long, if only I'd have been more patient then I ould've understood their reasoning for wanting to leave the past where it is, but alas, my douchebaggery overtook me.

Nahh mate. They're solid releases and those opinions are still valid. Just they grew musically over time. Its a living timeline, and each part of its awesome for its own reasons.