The Allure of the Earth 7" Vinyl - NOW SHIPPING!

How much are these going to cost? That way, I can put the money in my paypal account and transfer the funds to you as soon as you're ready to sell them.

I can already tell you that I want two of them and don't worry, I won't be using my extra copy as a means of selling it on eBay to make some extra money. I just like to have an additional copy of limited edition stuff.

yeah, it sucks =/ My dad has one (if it's fixed by now, last time I checked it didn't work). So my vinyls currently remain in great shape simply 'cause I haven't been able to play them for a year or so =/

Thanks for bumping this topic!

I will be posting all the ordering details tomorrow (Sunday September 6th). I had just been waiting for the delivery of one last piece to be included with the vinyl orders. I've been told they have now arrived, so we'll be ready to start shipping these next week!

Thanks for your patience in making this project a reality! It looks and sounds great!

More soon, tomorrow!

DG - \w/ :kickass:

vinyl_woods_label.jpg

Side A: "Allure of the Earth", from Woods 2: Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth

Side B: "Allure of the Earth" cello cover version by Australian cellists Sebastian Simpson and Chris Doig.

Available now! Limited to 500 copies. Autographed and hand numbered. Artwork by Fursy Teyssier (www.lesdiscrets.com). + Includes MP3 download card.

To order, please send $20, shipping included (Send $20 Canadian funds if you are ordering within Canada, send $20 American funds if you are ordering from the USA or anywhere else in the world. 15 Euros also accepted).

Via paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Or $20 well hidden cash, check or money order via regular mail to:

David Gold / Allure 7"
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
P6B 2W7, CANADA

Also, people have been inquiring about a discount if they wanted to order two copies (to have one to listen to and one to keep sealed, etc...), so I will offer two copies for $35, shipping included to anywhere in the world.

Bulk order discounts can be negotiated for distros and shops. There is no limit to quantity. First come, first serve. This release is strictly limited to 500 copies and will not be repressed.

Please remember to include your return shipping address.

Thanks and see you in the mail!

DG - \w/

I forgot to mention...

The MP3 card included with the "Allure" vinyl features 12 additional WOODS OF YPRES songs from the first trilogy of albums, as well as the two versions of "Allure" that appear on the 7-inch.

Lastly, PLEASE NOTE!! If you bought a copy of the "Allure" vinyl direct from us during our Western Canada tour, please send an e-mail to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com, Subject line: MP3, and please include your postal mailing address. Due to oversight at the pressing plant, the MP3 cards were not inserted in those first copies of the vinyl that we had with us on the road. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I am happy to hook you up in the mail. Thanks!

DG - \w/

Mine came in the mail yesterday as well. Haven't had a chance yet to give it a spin, but the art is beautiful.

The wax has been a hit! At this rate, they'll be gone by Christmas.

Hmmm...you mentioned some time ago about an idea to put the first three albums on a vinyl box set. Does the success of this release mean that might eventually become a reality? :saint: