the altered state of consciousness thread

I can't really understand why people enjoy knocking back over the counter/prescription meds so much when all they do is make you feel wobbly and sick, or just fucked up. but, each to their own.

I think they were blood pressure pills.

Anyways, I can't wait unti 4/20. I'm gonna be down visiting all my old friends, and most likely will smoke up. Gotta talk to them though.

I can't really understand why people enjoy knocking back over the counter/prescription meds so much when all they do is make you feel wobbly and sick, or just fucked up. but, each to their own.

That isn't true at all. They can be incredibly powerful, high third and into the fourth plateau of DXM is compared to a full ketamine dose by most people - although with a personality all its own.

Some shit like dramamine would be great if not for the racing of my heart, cool audio hallucinations, slight visual ones which made walking really awkward, etc.

What do I need to buy for DXM and how much do I need to intake for a small or mid-range buzz?

What do I need to buy for DXM and how much do I need to intake for a small or mid-range buzz?

Best bet is Robitussin Cough, nothing else can be in it but the Dextromethorphan Hbr. One bottle, chug it, and try your best to not puke it. If you don't puke it, you'll have a really fun experience.

Alternatively, buy a bottle of cough pills with just dex in it.

Assuming you weigh about the same weight as me at 140 pounds then you'll then you'll need somewhere around 300 milligrams of DXM (a regular 4 oz bottle with a 15 mg per 5 ml concentration will usually contain about this much) and as far as the pill suggestion goes you can do fine with about 20 pills (they're usually gels so downing them with a glass of water is really easy, they just slide right down.)

I suggest you download this.

http://www.dextroverse.org/images/dexcalc.exe

Mort, aren't you making this argument on the basis of things you've heard?

Ever post I see from you in here is "GONNA REACH A NEW PLATEAU MAN!"
Two days later "I threw it all up. It was probably -insert pussy ass reason here-"

Mort, aren't you making this argument on the basis of things you've heard?

Ever post I see from you in here is "GONNA REACH A NEW PLATEAU MAN!"
Two days later "I threw it all up. It was probably -insert pussy ass reason here-"

To a degree yes, but it is clear that from the times I managed to hold it down it has been much stronger than the effects of alcohol and much more pleasant for me. I can actually kind of maintain a sense of what I'm doing on high second plateau doses, whereas I tend to be very very open to suggestion while drinking and it leads to me doing stupid shit. Not something I'm a fan of ldo

Id just like to add, even though I do have the occasional drink when im out with friends, I do believe all Drugs and Intoxicants to be quite useless. Sure I used to Smoke a bunch of weed, but yeah. I dont really understand the fascination with any of it; the Uppers, downers Hallucinogenics etc.

Anything that can essentially force you to see the world in a completely different light (mind you, weed isn't going to do this, coke isn't going to do this, speed isn't, etc.) can be incredibly worth it.

I've had no such experiences, but who knows.

Plus most things that are done just for fun are a "waste of time" but who the fuck wants to live a life of nothing but work and productivity?

yeah I agree with you, but I have always thought that it would be much more rewarding etc to reach those levels through meditation, since much of what Drugs do can be reached through them.