the altered state of consciousness thread

Mescaline is illegal in the US. The cacti are legal to purchase, but extracting and using the mescaline is not (unless you're in one of those native American tribes or whatever that have used it traditionally). Just thought that should be clarified.

It'd the same here, but if you eat the dried chips you haven't extracted anything and they can't do anything once it's in you. They wouldn't even know anything unless they were watching you already.

You can buy it as pre dried chip or slice and dry your own. There are guides and shit online. It is one of the nastier things you will eat, but I found ice cream hepled it slide down very well.

I've smoked pot once before, not too bad. Hope to do it regularly.
I enjoy a few stiff drinks of whisky every couple of nights.

I'll probably try cocaine in the not-too-distant future.

Schwärzung;8733821 said:
I've smoked pot once before, not too bad. Hope to do it regularly.
I enjoy a few stiff drinks of whisky every couple of nights.

I'll probably try cocaine in the not-too-distant future.
Whisky and weed...fantastic. Coke? I wouldn't recommend it. If you feel like having conversations about random/useless shit, getting paranoid and having your cock shrivel up then go right ahead. Besides, the high only lasts 30 minutes and its too expensive IMHMFO

Yeah a couple of my friends have used coke and from what they've told me I wouldn't recommend it. Some other people I lived with my first year at university flunked out because of drug problems partially involving coke.

Whisky and weed...fantastic. Coke? I wouldn't recommend it. If you feel like having conversations about random/useless shit, getting paranoid and having your cock shrivel up then go right ahead. Besides, the high only lasts 30 minutes and its too expensive IMHMFO
Indeed, I said the future because there is no way I can afford it at the moment. To be honest, I'm frankly quite undecided about it. I may give in to peer pressure at some point, but we'll just have to wait and see. I'd really fucking hate to get addicted to it.

I won't touch heroin with a 10-foot pole respectively.

nah, weed is pretty sweet.

pestenoire.jpg

In the past, I've also observed the recreational value of caffiene. I consumed about 400 mg and felt really buzzed and energetic. However, I was thrown into deep thought (just sitting there thinking) for about four hours. It has a pretty nice hangover.

Not doing drugs at all is way better, don't you think?

Honestly, probably. I've posted here a few times out of curiosity... but in reality, the only things I waste money on are cds and band shirts. (and my female if that counts)

I dont particularly like the feeling of losing control of myself as much as some people.... so I'm definitely not going to waste the meager amounts of money my paycheck brings in.

I don't know anyone that gets paranoid, and the only reason conversations are useless are because you run out of shit to say. It basically makes you a happier you. The flaccid cock is true, though. :( It's definitely my D.O.C. since I no longer use H, but it's the last thing I think about since I'm broke.

I get high quality for cheap though.

I had White Widow before as well, but nothing like this prize winning plant
white-widow.jpg
uh that is white widow

I don't know anyone that gets paranoid, and the only reason conversations are useless are because you run out of shit to say. It basically makes you a happier you. The flaccid cock is true, though. :( It's definitely my D.O.C. since I no longer use H, but it's the last thing I think about since I'm broke.

I get high quality for cheap though.
Everytime i did it it was free so i feel a little bit better about myself. Regardless it's a nasty drug and i've seen too many friends change drastically and ruin their lives. I've pretty much tried everything on the table besides H, Meth, Pcp. Those days are over. The only drugs i'll still do is smoke weed (which isn't a drug) and shroom every now and then like when i'm camping or something. And tbh i wouldn't mind doing ecstacy one more time.