the altered state of consciousness thread

C̢͙̼̬̼̩̐ͪ̓͘O͇̯̽̓͋ͭ̎̄͗̑C̢̘̬̦̻̘̱͎ͫ̈ͅȦ̵̯̑ͯ́̔I͎̜ͩ͒͑̃́̇̊̈̕͞N̯̪̋͛̑͢͢͝E̵̛̮̤͇̖̯̮̦̝ͥͮ̾̚

Schwärzung;8736621 said:
At no point was I claiming that I had the intention to do meth. I am fully aware of how much of a terrible drug it is. I just wanted some feedback from some of you chaps.

I'd also like to point out that ******** is fantastic.

EDIT: What the fuck? Why is t.r.a.m.a.d.o.l filtered?

I use t.ramadol as a pain medication. It's not a drug to get high.

Any tips on quitting smokin' weed?

I seriously can't stop. Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything without it. (music,movies) All recreational stuff.

...and when i'm not smoking im drinking 2-4 bottles of Redline (caffeine) a day.

My brother says it's fine but sometimes (when I'm sober) I am concerned.

I use t.ramadol as a pain medication. It's not a drug to get high.

You can get high on ********, you just have to do a decent ammount because they're not as strong as hydros or percocet. ******** is kinda like Codeine/tylenal.

I can recall an incident a few years ago when my mother and I were cleaning out my brother's room, as he went to Sydney for 5 months or so. We found:
*A bong.
*A resealable bag with approx. 20 shrooms in it.
*A syringe.

So yeah; that was the day that I found out that my brother is an avid drug user.

You can't read/write/type or tell the time when on Shrooms. You're an idiot.

Did what may have been the last 8 ball of my life last night. No, it won't be the last, but it will be quite a long time before I do it again.

Sigh, it was fun.

Hahaha, I already paid for my hotel and it isn't refundable so I can't hotel with you guys :( Otherwise I totally would.

or y'know we'll just see ya at the show biatch; like i said, we should def criticize the facing of the nearby walgreens. :p

well yeah there is that, but i'm open for fucking around after or whatever. we should do that haha, "can i see your store manager because THIS TOY AISLE IS A FUCKING MESS *throws hot wheels around*"