the altered state of consciousness thread

People who get fucked up with weed are people who smoke it looking for a a feeling similar to being extremely drunk and therefore have to use copious amounts of weed and still dont' get anywhere but end up all paranoid and fucktarded.

Happened to my friend.

Apparently so, going by your signature!

I may or may not have experimented with some things.

Mary Jane - a nice introspective time, good to listen to music to, beware fresh cheese pizza, if you swallow too much smoke you'll vomit uncontrollably and it will be terrible. I also always get TERRIBLE "blazeovers" where I feel lethargic and depressed the day after, and often cry for no reason.

Fake Mary Jane (marketed as "Genie") - about the same as regular Mary Jane, but made of mystery chemicals.

Dr. Rockso's drug of choice - the best 20 minutes you'll ever have, and then you just want more. Good for studying Japanese, you'll get a high test score.

MDMA - go to a rave and shit w0000000000t. highly addictive (or maybe it's just me), probably shouldn't do it more than once.

Adderall - They call it "diet coke" for a reason. Good for study.

Shroooooooms - Only one experience, broad daylight in Amsterdam the day after Christmas, had a lovely trip with two of my best friends (both female). Probably not a good idea to do in mixed company because sometimes nudity is necessary. You can understand the 1970s.

I also always get TERRIBLE "blazeovers" where I feel lethargic and depressed the day after, and often cry for no reason.

MDMA - go to a rave and shit w0000000000t. highly addictive (or maybe it's just me), probably shouldn't do it more than once.

Never heard of a blazeover or had that happen to me. I'll cut you some slack though since you're a girl :)

as far as MDMA i think ive tried it twice. I was also bad with ecstasy for awhile but don't regret a single moment of it.

I did have a terrible experience w/ shrooms when i ate a half a Quarter on an empty stomach. Next thing i remember is calling my mom at 3AM asking how do i go to sleep and "i looked in the mirror mom im freaking out" :lol:
The other 4 times i tried them were great experiences because i knew my limits. Shrooms are great for camping/being around close friends that are also under the influence.

MDMA is ecstasy.

Blazeovers suck. I've never suffered chronic depression but I imagine that's what it's like. The other couple people I know who experience them are dudes of considerable size (i.e. bigger than me) so there goes that argument :p

I get "blazeovers". I call them afterburn. I would explain them the same way. I have this coworker who's always concerned when I have them, because apparently I normally smile so much that he thinks I'm on shrooms, but the day after I smoke I look "out of it".

No drugs whatsoever in Japan. Get caught, get jailed (where it's ok to beat the inmates and you have to shit publicly and get one shower a week), and then get deported and blacklisted.

That said, the weed grown in the mountains of southern Japan is ace.

Weed is the stuff I smoke to make shit funnier, more epic, and gives me a good appetite.

Also, it helps my headaches.

Generally after a night of being high, I just tend to be sleepy.

I absolutely detest the feeling of smoke in my lungs. But all you cannabis lovers should visit India. Ganja/Charas is so ridiculously inexpensive, it's quite crazy. And also the fact that it's so widely available.

By the way, we have a traditional milk based drink with a heavy emphasis on poppy seeds :D It doesn't give you a high [obviously] but it gives some sweet sleep. It's weird that something so seemingly harmless and usual cannot take place in countries like Singapore :/

Singapore they beat you to death if you chew gum, I'm scared to go there.

I smoke cigarettes so I obviously don't mind the smoky feeling. But the first time you smoke it's freaky how much you can feel everything constricting and choking.