the altered state of consciousness thread

Going to pop a couple Norcos tonight. Hopefully it's fun!

EDIT: Took about 18.5 mgs worth of Norco (Hydrocodone) about 30 minutes ago and it's real nice.

Yellow or white ones? Vics go hand in hand with herb, so you better watch out ... you might just like it too much, lol. I don't fuck with pills anymore, but I do remember how bomb that combo was ... unbeatable.

Yellow or white ones? Vics go hand in hand with herb, so you better watch out ... you might just like it too much, lol. I don't fuck with pills anymore, but I do remember how bomb that combo was ... unbeatable.

It's the generic version, so it's white.

I haven't smoked yet, but I might take another pill and smoke in a little bit. Wanted to see what it felt by itself first. Sucks that I only have mids on me though, I gotta imagine this plus some dank ass weed would be fucking killer. :headbang:

... it'll get the job done. I'd go take a fat ass rip right now if I were you.

Main problem for me is that I fucking hate taking pills. Once in a million i'd take an advil for actual pain ... but other than that I stay away from all pills. Just make sure you don't fuck with that shit too much, it has acetaminophen in it ... which will fuck your liver up. But popping one or two a couple times shouldn't do any harm.

... it'll get the job done. I'd go take a fat ass rip right now if I were you.

Main problem for me is that I fucking hate taking pills. Once in a million i'd take an advil for actual pain ... but other than that I stay away from all pills. Just make sure you don't fuck with that shit too much, it has acetaminophen in it ... which will fuck your liver up. But popping one or two a couple times shouldn't do any harm.

Oh, I know, but thanks for the advice anyways! I don't think you get any real problems until you hit at least 2000 mgs or so of ace, so I'll be fine as long as I don't take too many pills.

edit: oh, and before I posted this, I just smoked a few bowls and took another pill. Hopefully it's even more fun now!

I'm getting kinda fucked up.

They're 325 mg. It's Norco, not Vicodin, there's less acetaminophen.

I'll try that next time. I only waited 5 minutes to smoke after a took the 3rd pill.

Yea, thats the good thing about Norcos... but I should have been more clear, i actually meant how much hydrocodone is in it, not the Aphene. Does is say 5mg, 7.5 or 10? Usually that's what people mean when they ask how strong the pills are. For example, 5/325 are called 500's on the "streets", dont ask me why cuz I have no clue. Anything that has 7.5 are called 750's and the 10mg hydro pills are called thousands .. but they sure in the hell don't have a thousand mg of aphene in it.

Vicodin, Norcos, Watsons, the infamous "M"s ... all the same shit, but "Vics" are the name that basically umbrella hydrocodone pills.

Yea, thats the good thing about Norcos... but I should have been more clear, i actually meant how much hydrocodone is in it, not the Aphene. Does is say 5mg, 7.5 or 10? Usually that's what people mean when they ask how strong the pills are. For example, 5/325 are called 500's on the "streets", dont ask me why cuz I have no clue. Anything that has 7.5 are called 750's and the 10mg hydro pills are called thousands .. but they sure in the hell don't have a thousand mg of aphene in it.

Vicodin, Norcos, Watsons, the infamous "M"s ... all the same shit, but "Vics" are the name that basically umbrella hydrocodone pills.

I see. They're 750s then.

I can't be trusted with opiates. Never tried, probably never will.

I had some 4-aco-met last week. 10 mg threw me on my face. Very similar to mushrooms but with a huge increase in vivid color. I have been in a GREAT mood all week and the anxiety that was threatening to crush me seems to have dissipated.

Also haven't smoked the herb in like a week and a half, which may not be a coincidence.

Tried DMT for the first times about a week ago. Pretty weird shit, definetly something I would love to experiment with if it becomes more available.

Only thing I didn't like was the taste which was like warm milk mixed with burned hair or plastic.

I can even get super-cooked on prescription sleeping pills, once I woke up in the middle of the night in the bathroom with lights off, the door closed, and no idea how I got there. And once I woke up with my head in the trash can...

Apparently it's the strongest psychedelic and gives people an experience far beyond simply breaking through.

But what one can get through psychedelics isn't a whole lot different from what one can get through meditation, it's just that psychedelics make it wayyy easier.

The more I meditate, the more I have the ability to use purely conceptual cognition like I did on psychedelics. It's not nearly as vivid or fast yet, but it's progressing. The best part is the progress is lasting, rather than fading away when the drug's gone.