the altered state of consciousness thread

That's just a fucking stupid thing for the dealer to do. He's giving away crack just to fuck with you. He's losing money.

If it's shitty weed sold for the price of good weed, he's making more money. It doesn't happen as often as just getting shitty weed, though. I've just had a few batches that had this disgusting smell and an energetic high that lasted about thirty minutes.

Even if the actual weed was shit, couldn't he sell the crack for more than that? I realize crack isn't as expensive as coke, but I gotta think it's not cheap either.

My guess is that the weed is dirt cheap and they sprinkle the crack over the entire batch. If the price of the crack and the weed together (which is possible, you may be underestimating how shitty this weed is and how low the prices are when you buy in bulk) is lower than that of buying good weed, he makes a profit.

Selling weed in the suburbs is a lot less dangerous and a lot more profitable more quickly than selling crack in the ghetto, and there's lots of sheltered kids in the suburbs that would feel the rush and think this was some amazing weed. I know I did until I thought about how the better part of the high was a powerful rush that only lasted about thirty minutes and the smoke did not smell like weed.

This was only three or four buys, and all but one of them were from a dealer I had from the ghetto.

^ Fucking A, man! :kickass: living the dream.

Hey guys, i got a question about flushes. Has anyone used/tried them or have any experiences with them? I looked online and the reviews are really mixed.

What is a flush?

It's a 24 hour detox drink to flush out THC. You can get them at pharmacies. I believe the exact one picked up is "herbal clean" and you're suppose to drink it wait 40 minutes and it flushes you out. Aka a ton of peeing and pooping for 4-6 hours but your drug test should come out clean. It's like having the 24hr virus :rofl: without the vomiting though.

Hoping anyone has experience taking them or knew someone who did

I haven't tested this for myself, but I heard that if you drink enough water, the piss that comes out towards the end of the stream will be clean.

Wow. We dont have anything like that in England, we just have to wait for any drugs to wear off naturally :/ well, not sure if u can get it from the doctor but over the counter stuff like that u cant get here.

I don't know why people care about other people smoking pot, if those people have a legal reason to do it. It's stupid.

Because a lot of people still tie it to being a "drug" and not alot of employers are keen on hiring drug users.

My friend got tested for a job in LA, and he has a medical card. Doesnt mean shit, because 90% of the people who have a med card, myself included, are just using it as a means to score some dank weed.